a csb from my birthday

p0lymath

• Members

The best way I can describe it is imagine a huge bag of your favorite candy. Sweet, plentiful, in a big bright unopened, factory-sealed bag. Now imagine finding it on the floor of a mens room in a bar. Do you still want to eat that candy? One side of logic says "The bag is sealed, you're fine!" but the other side of logic says "It's on the floor of a men's room! That's disgusting, and definitely not healthy! Think about how sick it could make you!".

I would eat that candy. I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. I would've {censored}ed the hair stylist. Would've {censored}ed the girl in the class too.

EITHER START TAKING SOME CHANCES AND EXPERIENCE MANHOOD PROPERLY OR LEARN TO SUCK A DICK, YOU {censored}ING PANSY!

• Members

dude, if yr worried about herpes--just stop by the salon and ask her. give her the whole story about the bag of candy. she'll understand.

Don't you think it might be better if he just brought in an Ipad or something and showed her this thread? Maybe even got her to join and post? Seems like that would be the best option at this point.

Archived