Apparently only one more year of Devi Ever pedals

OMTerria

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally forgot I ordered one of those Console things (in fact I think I was the first). It was a hungover Sunday I think.

I was a bit miffed when she decided to sell direct and not sell to dealers anymore. The worst thing you can do in this business is alienate your dealers.

although I really couldn't care less.

• Members

I totally forgot I ordered one of those Console things (in fact I think I was the first). It was a hungover Sunday I think.

I was a bit miffed when she decided to sell direct and not sell to dealers anymore. The worst thing you can do in
20th century
business is alienate your dealers.

although I really couldn't care less.

the internet, dawg

• Members

Just an FYI... on the forum you have to refer to transgendered people by their chosen sex. The "he/she" stuff has gotten people temp banned in the past.

if no one knows for certain then how can one determine one's chosen sex? At least with Chaz Bono, Cher's former daughter and now son, it's pretty clear.

• Members

Just an FYI... on the forum you have to refer to transgendered people by their chosen sex. The "he/she" stuff has gotten people temp banned in the past.

I have a suspicion that most people wouldn't really give two {censored}s about Devi being a transgender if s/he wasn't a douchey drama queen.

• Members

While we're talking about her pedals, can anyone recommend a fuzz pedal that sounds similar to the Hyperion except (a) with a more reasonable volume (unity volume on the Hyperion is about 7:00 or 8:00) and (b) it fades out normally without the splatty, fizzy sound that the Hyperion makes if you let a note ring out?

Archived