Apparently only one more year of Devi Ever pedals

OMTerria

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand the unity comments...are you saying you want greater range below unity? Most people want more volume/gain out of a fuzz.

If you go 1mm past 7 o clock, your amp blows up.

I'm not really exaggerating.

They are so loud, and touchy, they're unusable.

• Members

Devi was suppose to send me a free Shoegazer, I can't remember what for, but i answered a question for her in a thread. We had PMs about where to send it to, then she just stopped responding :(

Oh well. I need to work on my recording rig anyways. I think she makes cool pedals though.

• Members

I remember reading in a thread where someone commented that the Devi Ever pedals probably have a few repeat models with just different labels printed on them to create the illusion of many different models. It is mind numbing all the different fuzz pedals she has. I am still looking to check out a Soda Meister as they come highly regarded or at least as high as her pedals ever get regarded.

• Members

I don't understand the unity comments...are you saying you want greater range below unity? Most people want more volume/gain out of a fuzz.

I guess I want a smaller volume range overall. It's not that I want more range below unity, but maybe less range above unity? From my experience, the thing was basically unusable above 10:00 or 11:00 because of the huge volume jump, and it went from too quiet to too loud in the space of about one "hour" on a clock face. The actual usable range of the volume knob was tiny.

• Members

Devi is cool. Whenever she is in chat she's chill as {censored}.

She was also supposed to send SAL a pedal to do a SAL pedal demo. But then SAL got banned for his penis and Devi got banned for something else, and that was all around the time Rushfan died while jumping in front of a bullet heading straight for the black eyed peas.

So you know...

whatever.

• Members

good job guys: "The pedals is too loud" reads like a marketing slogan.... haha

You would think so, until you actually tried one.

Seriously, unless (a) you leave it on all the time, (b) you run it into a compressor or limiter or © you like having huge jumps in your stage volume when you step on your fuzz pedal, I can't see how this thing is usable.

• Members

sounds like your amp isn't loud enough to start off with.

I NEVER have volume problems with my devi pedals (currently a Hyperion and SMBH on my board).

my cranked orange handles them well.

I guess if my amp were cranked up to 8 or 9 and there was no way to get any more volume out of it, that wouldn't be a problem, but with my 130-watt MusicMan, that's not really an option unless I'm playing a huge outdoor show or I want to deafen everyone in the vicinity. And just because the pedals might work in certain amps when cranked to the max, it doesn't mean that they're not designed poorly. Every other dirt pedal I've ever played is usable at low volumes even if it doesn't sound as good as it does at high volumes.

Archived