wooly mammoth + fuzz factory together...seemed like a good idea...at the time.

Johansolo

• Members

are you guys all taking hte piss?

coz i seriously just programmed a simple loop, plugged straight that into my presonus firebox...played the most unspired numetal riff on a bland amp sim clean (no post eq processing)

i think i spent more time eqing the drums

ive made 2 of these. (the second one is still waiting to be wired up...same graphics but slightly diffrent colour background)

ill prob list the second on ebay for a 99c starting bid and donate the money to a worthwhile cause.

• Members

are you guys all taking hte piss?

coz i seriously just programmed a simple loop, plugged straight that into my presonus firebox...played the most unspired numetal riff on a bland amp sim clean (no post eq processing)

i think i spent more time eqing the drums

ive made 2 of these. (the second one is still waiting to be wired up...same graphics but slightly diffrent colour background)

ill prob list the second on ebay for a 99c starting bid and donate the money to a worthwhile cause.

Wasn't taking the piss at all. The backing track is cheesy, but I was talking about the pedal.

• Members

Link to schematics?

fuzz factory and woolly mammoth...schematics/layouts are out there.

i just built them both on the same piece of vero (with the goal of mounting the pots directly to the board...managed to do that with 6 out of the top mount knobs) and the switcheroo wiring is something i do with all my dual/bastardised builds

Archived