The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bump, screw Greek class. The Mustang is freaking awesome, I think I'm gonna take it and replace it with a Danelectro FAB Distortion. That's how this works, right?

If it does, i wish i had been informed:cop:

I really liked the Machina Fuzz, so much so im buying/trading for one now.

• Members

I had a chance to play with the pedals over the weekend and I must say that all three are great pedals!

I really like the bass/mid/treble features on the Mustang/Bi-Polar Octadrive. The Mustang/Bi-Polar Octadrive are great sounding Overdrive pedals with a lot of different tones available via the bass/mid/treble controls. I really enjoyed the Mustang into an already overdriven amp to give it a little more "kick". Very smooth sounding overdrive!

The Deus Ex Machina has a good amount of gain to it. I really like the clean blend on this pedal. The mid boost comes in handy... when maxed out it almost sounds like a fixed wah (not a bad thing). Lot's of juicy big muff sounds capable from this bad boy!

Overall some great pedals!

I'll be shipping the box out tomorrow!

Take care and enjoy,

Vid

• Members

So, I suck. I had completely forgotten about this tour box. I got a box in the mail last week, but I thought it was some cables I had ordered from Aaron SS (good guy to deal with by the way). Anyway, I checked my mail today and saw the box from Aaron, so I wondered what the other box was. It turns out I had these pedals sitting on my couch for nearly a week and didn't even know it.

So I quickly checked out the pedals. The Mustang Overdrive is great. Really thick sound. Very dynamic. I kept the gain low, so when I played some arpeggios and softer picked stuff, it was just a light overdrive, but when you dig in and really strum some chords it gets pretty saturated. Very nice. Played well with a fuzz pedal running into too. Kind of amp-like. Also really enjoyed the Bipolar Drive. The regular fuzz side is pretty decent, but with the octave it sounds really hard and violent. Excellent with power chord riffs.

Anyway, sorry for the delay. I'll get CrystalLake's address and ship out soon.

• Members

Yeah. Sorry about this. I've been slacking a bit the past week. School got crazy, and I was so busy studying that I forgot to check in on the status of the box. The delay is my fault, and I apologize. Sorry guys! I sent onyxrhino the shipping info last night, and I'm sure he'll get the pedals out in a timely manner.

On a fun sidenote, I got a shipment today. I custom ordered some new Deus Ex Machina enclosures. There are a bunch of the normal copper/black ones, but the typo is now fixed. Also, I did a limited edition run of ten custom colors. I'm super happy with how these all turned out!

38e5b3ae-1.jpg

I'm also doing some test runs. Getting ready to allow custom orders. Thanks to renula for doing some kickass work on the graphics for these too!

43c4a48b-1.jpg

Archived