The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So on the mustang. If i were a rhythm guitar player, i would have probably already pm'd you to build me one. sounds phenomenal on chords. I really enjoyed turning the gain way down and using it as a bit of a dirty boost. also, excellent EQ section. Very useful and huge sweep range.

The Bi-Polar Octave fuzz....i ended up playing around with it the longest of all of them. just a really interesting pedal. not really an octave as much as it is a pseudo-ring mod. but it was tons of fun. Honestly I couldnt see myself finding a practical application for it unfortunately. I loved how responsive it is to the pickup selection, picking dynamics and volume.

Deus Ex.....what can i say. balls for days.

btw, took some pics.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

• Members

Those pics above look sweet. Looking forward to getting these tomorrow!

Yessir you WILL get these tomorrow. :)

I'm at a freaking dilemma.

The Mustang EASILY kept up with all of my dirt pedals, and then some: Timmy, Sunking (Klone), and the Screwdriver. And at $129 new... I may just take the plunge. Freaking versatile mang... :freak::thu:

• Members

Dang... I didnt realize this many of us lived in or near Houston...

I smell a H-town jam session coming soon... :poke:

Yeah, I think there were four of you, if I remember right. Sort of funny that everyone from Texas was in Houston. I went to school at SMU before I transferred, so where are my Dallas people at? :( Haha

• Members

Alright! As is my understanding, Akridosity will be meeting up with Texas Noise Factory on Saturday to make the swap. Sort of nice having all you Houston people together, since we don't have to wait extra days for shipping. Akridosity, have you talked to houseofglass21 at all about potentially meeting up, or do you two not live close to each other? Just curious! Glad to see the box is still on track though. :thu:

• Members

Alright! As is my understanding, Akridosity will be meeting up with Texas Noise Factory on Saturday to make the swap. Sort of nice having all you Houston people together, since we don't have to wait extra days for shipping. Akridosity, have you talked to houseofglass21 at all about potentially meeting up, or do you two not live close to each other? Just curious! Glad to see the box is still on track though.
:thu:

See posts #42 and #43 on this page. ;)

Archived