The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Members

Box is back on the road. Blake, I'll get you numbers in a bit.

Got the info, man. Thanks again, and I'm sorry to hear you had so much trouble in testing out the pedals. Once the box gets back around, let me know, and I may be able to send the box your way again before it comes back to me, to give you a bit more of a chance, if you missed anything this time.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, box is back on its way and ill have some clips posted here this weekend of the Machina and Bi-Polar on guitar and bass. I ran out of time with the Mustang so sadly no clips there.

Also passed on the Sour Patch Extreme's and included something so sugary it should offset the sour's.

• Members
:(

While i didnt eat them, the thought was appreciated. Please accept my humblest apologies for my weak, sour candy hating stomach, i hangs my head in shame.

Also loving the "XS Condoms Enclosed" on the side, especially so since if im not home the mail carrier delivers all packages to my mothers work for safekeeping.

• Members

So, I'm gonna have a house full of my students today to watch a football game and having a box arrive at my doorstep that reads "XS Condoms Enclosed" really does not smack of professionalism . . . what are the odds of the box getting to me today? :lol:

Archived