The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sweet, only 12 more peeps until i get it
:thu:

and lucky lolque? will get some gourmet chocolates
:cry:
bastid

I also received my gourmet chocolates a few days back, and let me tell you they are {censored}ing delicious. :lol: I bought a few pounds for my family and girlfriend, and Charlie was cool enough to throw in some extras for me letting him in on the tour box. I'm pleased to say I finished the first pound of chocolates within 24 hours. Holy {censored} they're good. :lol:

• Members

sweet, only 12 more peeps until i get it

and lucky lolque? will get some gourmet chocolates
:cry:
bastid

Even in the event that I do, my girlfriend will probably eat them before I can. She'll also probably play the pedals before I can, that whore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just curious if the box is on it's way again. Any final thoughts, Charlie?

On an unrelated note, looks like I'll be sending the Deus Ex and Bi-Polar Octadrive to Burgerman to get some demos done. :love: Hopefully this helps me reach a few more people! I can't wait to see what he does with them though. Super excited! :thu:

• Members

Just curious if the box is on it's way again. Any final thoughts, Charlie?

On an unrelated note, looks like I'll be sending the Deus Ex and Bi-Polar Octadrive to Burgerman to get some demos done.
:love:
Hopefully this helps me reach a few more people! I can't wait to see what he does with them though. Super excited!

Good Choices! I'm happy with mine. They made my pedal board!

• Members

Thanks, Gardy!

Burg = instant fame

and yae, where the hell is this box?? did someone finally swipe it or something??

Haha. No, it's still around. It got a bit delayed around Christmas time. It should be with 9520575 right now, but he's making the hand off to the next guy in person. I'm thinking that he was going to make the trade either within the past few days, or very soon. I don't remember the exact day, but I still know where the box is. Haha.

• Members

It got a bit delayed around Christmas time.

My bad.

Reviews (all with a haphazardly constructed Tele through a Line 6 Vetta II combo):

Mustang:

This was the absolute star of the bunch for me. I mainly used it as a low gain overdrive, and it was the best pedal I've ever used for that purpose. Really responsive to pick attack.

Bi-Polar Octadrive:

This is the pedal that I'll eventually get from Blake, because it does everything that the Mustang does with the addition of an octave setting, so it'd be stupid not to get this one AMIRITE? I like the way the octave effect has an envelope type feel to it, where it trails off as the note decays.

Deus Ex Machina Fuzz:

My amp hated this pedal, as it seems to the vast majority of fuzz pedals. For reasons I'm not smart enough to understand, achieving unity gain between a fuzz pedal and my amplifier shaped computer is nearly impossible. But, through screwing around and Deus into the Mustang (set as a clean boost) I found some massive fuzz tones. The clean blend is a really cool feature. Setting it to about 9:00 and adding a ton of reverb and delay led the girlfriend to say that she "felt like something terrible was about to happen". I wish I would have had a bass to try it out with.

The build quality of all three was fantastic, and I can't thank Blake enough for including me in this!

Archived