OT: Rate the last movie you saw

wiklund87

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cars 2 2/10

I wanted to like this...I haven't seen a Pixar picture I haven't liked, and I went in with an open mind, but I can't find anything at all to like about it. The score might be a bit harsh, but it's Pixar, and they know how to make good movies. Oh well, licensing from this ought to keep them afloat for awhile...

• Members

Cars 2 2/10

I wanted to like this...I haven't seen a Pixar picture I haven't liked, and I went in with an open mind, but I can't find anything at all to like about it. The score might be a bit harsh, but it's Pixar, and they know how to make good movies. Oh well, licensing from this ought to keep them afloat for awhile...

That's interesting. I have kids and have seen every PIXAR film in the theater. Cars was by far my least favorite (but that's like saying Ringo is my least favorite Beatle). I thought Cars 2 was much better. Certainly funnier. :idk:

• Members

Tucker and Dale vs Evil - 9/10 ... freaking hysterical, and I watched it solely because of a couple reviews on here, and the fact that Alan Tudyk is AWESOME. If you have Netflix, watch it. Now.
:thu:

Probably the funniest movie I saw all last year.

• Members

New Years Eve: 2/10 (I was in hysterics, but I don't think the movie intended that)

Tintin 3D: 7/10 (Liked the style. Story was a bit weak though)

MI 4: 8/10 (Good action flick, but the Uncle Tom {censored} at the end was unnecessary)

Rise of POTA: 7/10

and could not figure out the whole movie if it was real, or animated or what. looked like really fine video game graphics. and as i remember it, all the background and scenery and stuff was superb, and even the characters themselves. it was just the faces that were rather caricature-like and trippy.

overall the movie was a bit meh
:idk:
but i like the tintin series a lot so it was good

How can you caricature this?

507321775_398f48b94c.jpg

• Members

The opening credits of this features my favorite bar on the planet. Automatic 10/10.

Hey, didn't you used to live in Kalamazoo? I moved there, despite your warnings since I was following my fiancees job offer.

Anyway, who is the best amp tech in the area? I need to get a couple of things looked at and I don't want some well meaning dilettante fumbling around in my beloved Bassman's innards.

• Members

The Innkeepers. 9/10 Loved it!
:love:

placebo...really dude...wtf. come on now.

i went and got the innkeepers last night based solely on your wonderful concise review - i even disregarded common sense and the reviews it got on IMDB and such...and it was the boringest, {censored}tiest, turdliest, unscariest, derpiest movie ever! gf made me turn it off after like an hour of watching it because it was just too cumstainy.

does it get THAT much better in the last bit of the movie that I should finish it???

what in god's name did you like about it? fantasizing about claire?? :confused: :arg:

• Members

Tucker and Dale vs Evil - 9/10 ... freaking hysterical, and I watched it solely because of a couple reviews on here, and the fact that Alan Tudyk is AWESOME. If you have Netflix, watch it. Now.
:thu:

watching now.

Archived