OT: Rate the last movie you saw

wiklund87

• Members

Hangover 2 :7/10 I liked this one...
Devil Inside: 3/10 With the exception of a couple of scenes, it was boring. Ending flat out sucks...
Harold and Kumar Christmas: 6/10 It was ok..not horrible but ok.
Dirty Harry: 8/10 Yea, it's 1971 but damn..it's a good one.
Last Exorcism of Emily Rose: 3/10. Not very good at all. These documentary horror films are getting stale.
Paranormal Activity 3 6/10- Way better than the previous two. Hated the first one.
The Blair Witch Project-1/10. This maybe the worst movie I've ever seen. I want that hour and how many ever minutes of my life back. Better time is spent using the bathroom or taking out the trash. I will never understand what the hype was with this film....

Hellraiser: 3/10 (This is the last one they made recently). As a fan of the originals, I was very dissapointed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBen View Post
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10. Wicked film, some brutal scenes (if you've seen it, you know what I mean..) Fincher is awesome.
Just finished the book yesterday and then watched the Swedish film today. It's weird doing it so close together because it felt like I was seeing the story in fast forward during the film.

I want to watch the Fincher remake sometime soon and then I'll move on to the next book/movie combo.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Tucker and Dale vs Evil - 9/10 ... freaking hysterical, and I watched it solely because of a couple reviews on here, and the fact that Alan Tudyk is AWESOME. If you have Netflix, watch it. Now. thumb.gif

Watched it last night, lots of fun. plus...Katrina Bowden love.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
It's not exactly a movie, but three episodes at 1.5 hours each.....Season 1 of Sherlock on BBC1 - 9/10
Just saw the first episode of Season 2 yesterday - did not disappoint thumb.gif

Really makes for an interesting comparison to the Guy Ritchie films - I saw the first one, it was a jaunt and all, but not far from every 80s action film I've ever seen. Not exactly Sherlock Holmes.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by who235 View Post

Hey, didn't you used to live in Kalamazoo? I moved there, despite your warnings since I was following my fiancees job offer.

Anyway, who is the best amp tech in the area? I need to get a couple of things looked at and I don't want some well meaning dilettante fumbling around in my beloved Bassman's innards.

Check yo PMs brotha.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived