Band Meeting

Ryan.

• Members

Our band is meeting up Thursday at the bassists house.

Dun dun dun...

Our singer has had health issues for about 3 months now and has it narrowed down to a hernia, plus other bad stuff. Drs say its probably 3-6 months more before he is healthy.

So right now we're shelling out $300 per month for our practice space that we're not writing or rehearsing in. Which is a total bummer.

I'm guessing what is going to come out of this meeting is that we shouldn't be paying for something we're not using. Which will mean a bit of a break for the band.

I'm worried that if we take 6 months off we will forget how much fun it is and never go back to it. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

CSB.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how can we help? buy some cds?

Yes, also I was in a car accident and if you buy my band's album they will donate 70% of the profits to my recovery. Also I'm not sure if that is shampoo or not. Also I challenge everyone to a musical duel.

• Members

Yes, also I was in a car accident and if you buy my band's album they will donate 70% of the profits to my recovery. Also I'm not sure if that is shampoo or not. Also I challenge everyone to a musical duel.

:lol:

do a farewell tour, then get back together in 8 months and do a reunion tour. you'll sell out stadiums :eek:

and while youre off write some music yourself, or just post-rock instrumentals becuase {censored} a singer, he overrated. and do adele screamo covers.

wtf is your band called anyways?? and y u no have a link to it anywhere in your sig or anything? link to itunes page or youre Gaylord from Nickelback

• Members
why not jam w/o the singer? do you guys really play a ton of shows, is it really a business type arrangement or something you guys do for fun? like that other guy said id prefer not having a singer unless its for shows.

I dunno, it seems we find it hard to be creative without everyone there going all out. :idk:

When we're gigging its usually like twice a month. So when we stopped gigging because our singer was ill, things slowed down. Now its hard to find the energy to show up.

Would it be weird to take a 6 month break, and then come back as a different band with the same members? Cause I've been looking for a reason to get rid of this {censored}ty band name.

Archived