Show me your Jaguar!

Uma Floresta

• Members

for someone who, if so financially endowed, would literally buy ANY jag they could get their hands on, but isnt so financially endowed, and who has wanted one, a real one, since he first laid eyes on one, and who thought he could get away with a jagmaster, even after a pup swap, but was sadly wrong and sold it......

this thread is the most bittersweet thing i have come across in a good long while. :cry::love:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for a stealth NGD! Marr'd.

Yzxpp.jpg?1?5051

Even came with the signed booklet! Didn't think any of the orange ones would have it.

The white is nice, but to me, that's the Marr Jag to get. That color looks soooo good in person. You sir, have chosen wisely. I approve. :phil: HNGD! :cool:

• Members

I've been stalking all your fellow offset fanboi's with this for ages, and here I go again:

Anyone maybe have a jag with the full scale lenght? I'd give my left nut for one, but I'd need a very very clear and dummy-proof guidance before I start sourcing parts to build me one on my own...

• Members
1966+Fender+Jaguar+sunburst.jpg

my post count, it grows

but I didn't make this into one post because it feels like this is easier to Reply with Quote if you want to point out one image

Worthy of a re-quote. Slightly scuffed 2tone sb, bb neck,...:love::love::love:

• Members

The white is nice, but to me, that's the Marr Jag to get. That color looks soooo good in person. You sir, have chosen wisely. I approve. :phil: HNGD!
:cool:

Phil-approved! :love: Thanks! She's a real beauty. The color is even nicer than I expected. I absolutely love it, and I'm really digging the neck and the scale (both of which I was somewhat iffy on).

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Now all you need to do is paint the rhythm circuit volume and tone controls white.
:)
That's a really cool looking Jag!
:cool:

Why, thank you, sir. I've finished my poor man's Marr Jag this evening. With white knobs and switches, b!tches! :rawk:

jmARR.jpg

Jmarr2.jpg

• Members

Yes i know I suck at taking pics..... but here's mine.

7750781370_89b9695f01.jpg

I know it's not a traditional jaguar but i love it nonetheless. Only mods are a Bare Knuckle Mule in the bridge and the neck pickup has had the cover removed. Sounds and plays amazing, wasn't a big fan of 24" scale until i played this one.

• Members

Nice white stuff! Did you put Marr's wiring on it too?

Nice inca too!!

Btw, I didn't show you my new Jag yet! It's a Fender Japan custom/odd color I found in a shop over here, gotta love their random models. It's my second Jaguar, and I'm thinking it will no be the last. It feels great, and will give a rest to my #1 jaguar, that has the frets so flat already..

P1060138-2.jpg

• Members

Nice white stuff! Did you put Marr's wiring on it too?

Thank you. Saw that happy looking Jaguar at shortscale forum. It's awesome. Fender Japan has the coolest colors not available in the States, it's just unfair.

Yes, I did the wiring too. There's a couple of bugs that I need to fix though. The switch's 4th position and the horizontal bright switch don't seem to engage for some reason.

Oh, and that tatami is so cool. Maybe I'll visit my sister in Kyoto next year.

• Members

^^^ Nice tort!!

Thank you. Saw that happy looking Jaguar at shortscale forum. It's awesome. Fender Japan has the coolest colors not available in the States, it's just unfair.

Yes, I did the wiring too. There's a couple of bugs that I need to fix though. The switch's 4th position and the horizontal bright switch don't seem to engage for some reason.

Oh, and that tatami is so cool. Maybe I'll visit my sister in Kyoto next year.

You should, I found that Jaguar in Kyoto..

Archived