How you all feel about tacos?

RadioSilence

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't know where this thread went, but i love tacos and make them all the time. fish tacos, sweet potato and broccoli, chorizo and egg, steak and avocado, whatever... i always char the tortillas directly on the stovetop burners and top with chopped onion, cilantro, homemade pickled cabbage or radish and el yucateca habanero hot sauce.

i know, cool story brah

• Members
So? You fly to NY every time you eat pizza?

No actually we have some really good pizza places here too. This is what makes USA so great. We have immigrants from everwhere thus we get every kind of great food. I even have an English pub like a mile from my house. The Spotted Dick is excellent. :love:

• Members

i don't know where this thread went, but i love tacos and make them all the time. fish tacos, sweet potato and broccoli, chorizo and egg, steak and avocado, whatever... i always char the tortillas directly on the stovetop burners and top with chopped onion, cilantro, homemade pickled cabbage or radish and el yucateca habanero hot sauce.

i know, cool story brah

THAT ACTUALLY IS A CSB.

• Members

No actually we have some really good pizza places here too. This is what makes USA so great. We have immigrants from everwhere thus we get every kind of great food. I even have an English pub like a mile from my house. The Spotted Dick is excellent.
:love:

What beer do they have

Archived