Super Ego Effectology vid

imbuedblue

• Members

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined -
I
wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

Wait don't you have a $300 delay pedal?

I think for what you are getting with this pedal that price is spot on.

• Members

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined -
I
wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

Dude, it's a RAM's head illuminati graphic. That's like 200 right there. The rest of the pedal is 12.

• Members

not sure if lots of people will buy them, but: wait for the flips. There are some pedals that sell for a lot new but sell for a lot less than used than other pedals: Like the Digitech Jamman Stereo. Some guy was selling one on craigslist the other day for $150, they're $300 or so new. This may pop up used for $150...

• Members

All the new freeze type pedals that auto trigger: the Dep2a and the red panda particle delay: are offering new palettes for drone people, electronic musicians and experimenters too. While the guitar sounds are a bit too 70s for me, my drums will love this... I hope. What about bass? I respect the inventiveness. My phone says that's not a word.

• Members

It sounds pretty awesome, better than the HOG's freeze gliss. If I didn't already have a HOG, I'd seriously be gassing for this.

+1 Do want. As for the price, it seems fair to me. It doesn't have as many knobs as the XO pedals of the same price but I expect the design is a pretty complicated one. Their used values seem to float around $150-160 too, which seems more in line with what people here would want.

Sucks though, I'll have to at least another chorus and a trem for it.

• Members

I just wanna hear this thing without a ton of effects in the loop. I feel like it could do some cool things, but all the demos are just a bit "much" for me as far as the stuff in the loop. I just envision using this thing with a fuzz before it. Heavy fuzz with the SuperEgo glissing between notes? Mmm.

• Members

I just wanna hear this thing without a ton of effects in the loop. I feel like it could do some cool things, but all the demos are just a bit "much" for me as far as the stuff in the loop.

i get the impression they're trying to push sales of the Neo Clone :facepalm:

Archived