Beautiful Women WITHOUT Makeup On

Player99

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

bros, any self image issues and insecurity that women have with their looks can be traced back to male dominance and control of the beauty industry.

oh, wait, the editor of Elle magazine is a woman? same with Cosmo and all of those other teen rags that put beauty before substance 100% of the time?

they all come from (or grew up) in a misogynistic world where beauty standards were blatantly (or very cleverly secretly) put in place by men. if you think otherwise, youre naive.

do i really have to post pics of 1950's beauty ads? cuz i will. and then ill {censored} your mind with them.

also, in this thread: pbone agrees with me and takes it to the next level with balls slapping tits and what not.

• Members

bros,
any self image issues and insecurity that women have with their looks can be traced back to male dominance and control of the beauty industry.

oh, wait, the editor of Elle magazine is a woman? same with Cosmo and all of those other teen rags that put beauty before substance 100% of the time?

they all come from (or grew up) in a misogynistic world where beauty standards were blatantly (or very cleverly secretly) put in place by men. if you think otherwise, youre naive.

do i really have to post pics of 1950's beauty ads? cuz i will. and then ill {censored} your mind with them.

also, in this thread: pbone agrees with me and takes it to the next level with balls slapping tits and what not.

I suspect many of these deep-seated insecurities could be traced back to time immemorial. Such an instinct is part of the ancient brain. Some are of course, are a convenient exploitation of this by the business of glossies and garments.

• Members
bros, any self image issues and insecurity that women have with their looks can be traced back to male dominance and control of the beauty industry.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is that Don Draper is responsible for everything in American history. Everything. Seeing as he is a man, your point is proven. You're welcome. ;):lol:

i love that you cut out the last bit
:lol:

:lol:

I wasn't about to agree with that part... :eekphil:

All that aside, why do I get the feeling that everyone here would smear their face with each of the OP women's {censored}, if they told them that it would enter them into a lottery with a thousand other internet jerkin' wretches for a chance to sniff their soiled panties?

Well, since you put it like that... :love::freak:;)

• Members

I would argue that the standard of beauty in the 50s was more attainable than today's standard. The women were larger and more naturally shaped. Everyone is under pressure to look good these days. More men are getting cosmetic surgery and things like hair transplants. To solely blame men for the situation is misguided.

• Members

surely men don't have the same amount of pressure, but the people we're told to look like take steroids. women just need to not eat that pizza and put some warpaint on.

most beautiful women i've ever seen are fitness models, and they actually look like that for a period of a couple of weeks, not just for the period of the photo session. most of them could do with some more fat on their bodies too.

simplifying by a hundred.

• Members
I would argue that the standard of beauty in the 50s was more attainable than today's standard. The women were larger and more naturally shaped. Everyone is under pressure to look good these days. More men are getting cosmetic surgery and things like hair transplants. To solely blame men for the situation is misguided.

Well, in retrospect it looks more attainable.

And I do blame men because the one singular group of women in the developed world that seems to be immune to this phenomena? Lesbians. And real ones, not lipstick lesbians or bi chicks at raves. I'm talking real butch lesbians. They don't give a {censored} about their image. And most of them dress like 13 year old boys. Now I wonder why....