Beautiful Women WITHOUT Makeup On

Player99

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
why is that a surprise? im in a successful relationship. a lot of that has to do with respecting my girlfriend.

I dunno, actually. I guess I am just surprised because most people, I find, have a terribly outdated view of gender.

Now if Player 99 starts demonstrating fluency with Judith Butler I will really be surprised.

• Members
Well, in retrospect it looks more attainable.

And I do blame men because the one singular group of women in the developed world that seems to be immune to this phenomena? Lesbians. And real ones, not lipstick lesbians or bi chicks at raves. I'm talking real butch lesbians. They don't give a {censored} about their image. And most of them dress like 13 year old boys. Now I wonder why....

actually, I wouldn't say that they don't care about their image just because they dress "like 13 year old boys". In fact, the very way that you perceive many of them to dress alike would seem to suggest that they do in fact care and give thought to their image.

• Members
Well, in retrospect it looks more attainable.

And I do blame men because the one singular group of women in the developed world that seems to be immune to this phenomena? Lesbians. And real ones, not lipstick lesbians or bi chicks at raves. I'm talking real butch lesbians. They don't give a {censored} about their image. And most of them dress like 13 year old boys. Now I wonder why....

:lol:
What a load of {censored}. It sounds like you are spouting second hand rhetoric that your girlfriend has taught you.

• Members

hahah what? why would my girlfriend teach me that? she probably has the most skewed view of self image, shes a {censored}ing model!

it may sound like whatever to you, but im smarter than you give me credit for. maybe think for a sec.

also, way to have a constructive conversation rather than borderline ad hominem attacks.....oh {censored} i spoke too late! why would my response garner that response from you?

• Members
it may sound like whatever to you, but im smarter than you give me credit for. maybe think for a sec.

Your example of "real butch lesbians" has already been debunked by onyxrhino. You also already conceded that when men were in control of the fashion world the standard of beauty was "more attainable". It's been proven time and time again that men prefer heavier women than the current stick thin models. Women are just as to blame as men for their obsession with their looks. To solely blame men, as you are doing, is sexist. And to use lesbians as an example of females who are not interested in their looks smacks of desperation and shows a lack of respect to lesbians.

• Members
Your example of "real butch lesbians" has already been debunked by onyxrhino. You also already conceded that when men were in control of the fashion world the standard of beauty was "more attainable". It's been proven time and time again that men prefer heavier women than the current stick thin models. Women are just as to blame as men for their obsession with their looks. To solely blame men, as you are doing, is sexist. And to use lesbians as an example of females who are not interested in their looks smacks of desperation and shows a lack of respect to lesbians.

ok the only desperate thing here is your attempts to make me look stupid.

first, im sexist against men? i mean, i dont even know what to say to that.

second, feminism. im just gonna put that right here.

and lastly, if you were using proper reading comprehension instead of angrily mashing keys after skimming my responses, youll see that i did NOT agree with the standard of beauty being more attainable in the 50's. in fact i said exactly the opposite.

onyxrhino didnt debunk anything. that was his observation. do you know what debunking is? youre so silly.

now calm down and go start an advocacy group for men who feel victimized by the female gaze :lol:

• Members
ok the only desperate thing here is your attempts to make me look stupid.

first, im sexist against men? i mean, i dont even know what to say to that.

second, feminism. im just gonna put that right here.

and lastly, if you were using proper reading comprehension instead of angrily mashing keys after skimming my responses, youll see that i did NOT agree with the standard of beauty being more attainable in the 50's. in fact i said exactly the opposite.

onyxrhino didnt debunk anything. that was his observation. do you know what debunking is? youre so silly.

now calm down and go start an advocacy group for men who feel victimized by the female gaze

You seem like an uptight kinda guy. I'm not trying to make you look stupid. I'm just pointing out that your way of thinking is misguided and immature.
It seems like this is going to drag on with you getting more and more upset and making silly comments about "advocacy groups". Therefore I'm going to stop posting. People can read the posts and come to their own conclusions.

• Members

Gender A is always going to look for attributes in Gender B qhich they find attractive.
Period.
As long as Gender A's opinions are taken en masse, and individuals are held up as examples of those attributes, then a significant number of Gender B's population will 'feel the pressure' to be like that example.

It does go both ways, and the phenomanon is not limited to our culture.
It will probably always be this way, as long as we are social animals.

To blame one gender for something that both do is myopic at best.

• Members

Gender A is always going to look for attributes in Gender B qhich they find attractive.

Period.

As long as Gender A's opinions are taken en masse, and individuals are held up as examples of those attributes, then a significant number of Gender B's population will 'feel the pressure' to be like that example.

This guy.

:thu:

• Members
bros, any self image issues and insecurity that women have with their looks can be traced back to male dominance and control of the beauty industry.

oh, wait, the editor of Elle magazine is a woman? same with Cosmo and all of those other teen rags that put beauty before substance 100% of the time?

they all come from (or grew up) in a misogynistic world where beauty standards were blatantly (or very cleverly secretly) put in place by men. if you think otherwise, youre naive.

do i really have to post pics of 1950's beauty ads? cuz i will. and then ill {censored} your mind with them.

also, in this thread: pbone agrees with me and takes it to the next level with balls slapping tits and what not.

this is what most unattractive women believe, they want someone to blame.
(straight) women dress for other women, not for men. I've told my girlfriends that I don't like makeup, they still use it, what does that tell you.

(they're {censored}ing other men who like makeup?) :lol:

• Members
(they're {censored}ing other men who like makeup?)
:lol:

Kinda, yeah. Knowing your {censored} about makeup, handbags and high heels can go a long way in the wimminz department. And conversely, I find women who knows their stuff about suits and ties very interesting.

• Members

Period.

I just want to live in a world where women will still think I'm beautiful even if I don't put makeup on my dick to look better