STRYMON'S AT IT AGAIN....

Stevenglass

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem is, corrective action from authority figures to avoid one extreme usually causes some in a community such as this to rebel with excessive force towards the other extreme.

yeah, but then, there never really has been any corrective action here for just posting stupid, pointless threads. so, the proliferation of such threads here can be seen as the result of passive moderation. don't know what a solution would be. maybe we just need to recruit funnier trolls.

• Members

yeah, this sort of {censored} would make for an immediate ban at tgp. here, it's business as usual. wish there was a middle ground.

I agree, I'm all for some OT like the camera/music/movie threads, but the "look at me", chat and parody threads get old real quick.

• Members

Steven it was very smart for you to bring in a mature person to mediate the situation and stop things from escalating further. Well done. You are lucky to have a parent who cares for you and was willing to get involved on your behalf. That's what family is for. Good call.

Most everyone enjoys your contributions here so don't let one or two El Kabongs ruin it for you!

Archived