• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

let me get this straight:

so steve threw his gf against a wall

the internet told him he was a dick, he quit hcfx for a while

a judge gave him a restraining order

his mom told him she still loved him

and now he's got the confidence rebuilt he's back?

Lighten up dude.

• Members

Sorry to bump. But I really appreciate the kind words guys.

I still lurk, just not posting.

Jaysus Steven, even though it's embarrassing having your dirty laundry aired publicly there's nothing else for it but to get on with it. Take your lumps and move on - the best way to deal with a slagging is to make light of it.

• Members

Guys gotta understand, I'm not quitting the forum cuz of teh assholes(although, like i said, it certainly gives more reason not to stick around).

I'm 18, I'm in college, and i'm single again. I've got a life again haha. I'll post around when i can but 9/10 im not home ever...

• Members

I can't even begin to understand what situation justifies beating a woman, or beating a man- just fighting in general.

try me.

What???? Even if they're asking for it by looking at you funny?

Funny_Face_Guy.jpg

• Members

I can't even begin to understand what situation justifies beating a woman, or beating a man- just fighting in general.

try me.

they are about to stab you with a pointed stick or they just scuffed your new white kicks. either way, no holds barred

• Members

let me get this straight:

so steve threw his gf against a wall

the internet told him he was a dick, he quit hcfx for a while

a judge gave him a restraining order

his mom told him she still loved him

and now he's got the confidence rebuilt he's back?

No, you have it backwards. Alyssa hit steven regularly basically to solicit attention and try to provoke him to hit her back. Getting thrown against a wall was something she was into. I know this sounds sarcastic but it's not. She's a masochist.

• Members

She's a masochist.

there is too much personal information I know about these two kids. way too much.

I mean, I feel weird you guys know my name is chuck and I make chocolate, thats pushing the line of too much personal information.

• Members

sounds unhealthy

but i'm not surprised that steven was retarded enough to stick around, accepting provocation.

the dude's been full of TMI since he showed up. I always wish he's just shut up with the personal info.

guess he's as annoying in real life.

here's to hopping he goes back to full time lurking.

• Members

sounds unhealthy

but i'm not surprised that steven was retarded enough to stick around, accepting provocation.

the dude's been full of TMI since he showed up. I always wish he's just shut up with the personal info.

Waco Jacko

• Members

sounds unhealthy

i respect your point of view - really... but this is a little bit personal against him. or not? maybe i dont understand?? i had also my "bad-time" with steven here - but {censored}, i am the older and cant stand some bulltalk at the internet and try to focus on the things i like.

{censored}... did i post in here :D

anyway mates. its done and over... the talk about didnt change anything... Steve have to deal with it... let it go! -peace-

• Members

Been in plenty, never broadcast them.

Truthed.

Oh I totally agree that there was entirely TMI given out. This is a personal situation, and frankly, it's none of our business. OTOH, since both parties are members of the forum, I can also understand why they felt there was some need to explain themselves / their position / the situation - especially in light of the way some of you can try to instigate or provoke, and some of the assumptions and statements that have been made.

While I can understand both sides of this to a degree, regardless of your POV on the matter, can we please refrain from calling people names? Calling someone "retarded" really isn't very nice.

• Members
anyway mates. its done and over... the talk about didnt change anything... Greeks have to deal with it... let it go! -peace-

I think that's what the French president is going to be saying to your Chancellor some time today. :wave:

run c:programspolitics.exe

;)

Archived