So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Devi, you know you can just click "preview post" and it'll show you what is censored without actually posting it to the forum.

I know what I'm getting into...
;)

... or I should say, out of.

Oh, that's right. You hate this place so much yet are somehow so addicted to it that you cannot stay away without being banned. Although even with all the self imposed bannings you always seem to come back.

• Members

Hey Devi, you know you can just click "preview post" and it'll show you what is censored without actually posting it to the forum.

Oh, that's right. You hate this place so much yet are somehow so addicted to it that you cannot stay away without being banned. Although even with all the self imposed bannings you always seem to come back.

Well, I think it is more a case of this was a place to advertise, and since the last thread blatantly doing that was locked it appears the reaction to that is to cuss and be banned? Seems reasonable.

Perma-banned the wrong "builder."

Devi's done this same thing a few times - posted something she knew was not allowed per the HC site rules in an effort to be banned. I like Devi, but I'm getting tired of it. She knows she can be banned at her request any time she wants, and all she has to do to make that happen is to email or PM me, and wait until I can get to it (usually within a day), but instead, she posts derogatory / inflammatory crap that she knows she shouldn't, and that she knows in in violation of the site rules so I'll be forced to take immediate action.

Ken has broken HC rules in the past, and has been temp banned for it, just as anyone else would be. He isn't breaking any rules at the moment that I am aware of. If he is, then please report the post and let me know about it.

Am I aware of the FB controversies? Yes. I have allowed everyone to have their say, which is way more than some other forums have done. Not trying to be critical of them, just pointing out that you have all had way more freedom regarding this topic here than just about anywhere else I can think of. With such freedom comes responsibility - you are all responsible for the accusations you make, and the words you say... so as a reminder to one and all, please, post responsibly, and make dang sure you can back up your words if you make accusations, and when making statements, clearly differentiate between fact, and opinion.

Archived