So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, while I'm not the OP....

The title of his thread is "So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie"

By which he means, you're use of this: :phil: is like saying Phil endorses this pedal. (LIE) Emotionconthingy was available for all to use. Phil explained why he dropped, freekish understand

To me that's an overreaction, but he is perhaps correct about the "hustling lies" and "trolling" parts, because.

a) To the best of my knowledge having browsed these threads, it seems your overdrive pedal was a rehoused joyo pedal, perhaps slightly modified, then gooped and repainted. Then you claimed it was an entirely original pedal, which it clearly wasn't/isn't. So, for want of a better term, a "lie".

Again the Alpha Drive II: Red Dot or USA Alpha Drive II: USA Custom Shop models ARE NOT YOYOs. Documented time and time again and acknowledge on this very site.

b) As for the trolling, yes of course you are trolling. Every time a thread like this crops up, 90% of people here call you out about what your pedal really is, then you deny it, then it becomes a childish slanging match both ways. More insults met with more denials. And you know this is going to happen, therefore trolling. However, in balance, maybe people should just not post threads about you for you to reply to. You may argue that all you are doing is replying, and defending yourself, but you know what's going to happen, so yeah, probably still counts as trolling whether you think it is or not. And the spam thread could be seen as trolling too.

I am completely neutral in this drama BTW. I'm not going to insult you, but I'm not going to defend you either. Please, maybe just accept that HCFX members don't get on with you and your business, and that nothing positive ever comes from you posting here. You even openly admit that not one person here has bought a pedal from you, so maybe try somewhere else?

I do not like you because of your post.

Or offer a full, objective, factual disclosure about your pedal from day 1 of it's production, in a calm reasonable manner to prove yourself right.

My life is in turmoil over this situation. I have lost countless hours of sleep, money, and time. I sir will fight until the truth is revealed and I am exonerated. The freekish name has been besmirched!

• Members

Ba Bam. Again you started this web of lies. Please explain the new jack lies I pimp to the FX community at-large. Y the hate. Do not start threads that you can not finish.

Didn't make it frther than page 9 or so yet, I'll read up later. Pretty sure it's just more of the same bull{censored} though:lol:

Anyway, that "web of lies" accusation is just more proof you are:

-Delusional, mildly retarted or mentally ill in some other way.

-A clown, a terrible bussines man, who takes the 'bad publicity = good publicity' concept a little too far.

I would guess a combination of the above, plus maybe a drug/alcohol problem, might be closest to the truth. I'm no psychiatrist though, so I can't be sure:idk:

Every single time you're comfronted AGAIN with the scam that's been exposed almost everywhere now, you dodge the subject without making any excuses or claims that *might* convince us you're a ligit pedal builder. Again, you'll only dig your hole deeper if you reply to this with a gibberish nonsense reply, it'll only comfirm what everyone already knows: You're full of {censored}.

I read most of this thread thinking "hcfx doods getting worked up over old Ken again, feeding the troll"...Still I couldn't help, wanted to try a last time reaching out. Give us a reason to put away the tar and feathers, or just save yourself the emberassement and gtfo for good.

• Members

My life is in turmoil over this situation. I have lost countless hours of sleep, money, and time. I sir will fight until the truth is revealed and I am exonerated. The freekish name has been besmirched!

Snufiko beat me to it.

Revealing the truth isn't as simple as posting your story here because...? I'm an idiot when it comes to legal stuff, so enlighten us if that has anything to do with it...:idk:

If you didn't sell rehashed joyo peds, and your company's name was dragged through {censored} because you were framed or whatever...This would seem like the perfect time and place to come clean and restore your reputation...Right?? :idk:

• Members

Lol if you guys hate him so much, don't buy his {censored}ty pedals. That is step one. After that, start working on not mentioning him so much. Seems simple enough, but bitching and making him keep coming back and saying the same thing over and over, while you guys say the same thing over and over.

I am shocked that of all places, HCFX doesn't get how to deal with an obvious troll

Quoted for it's common sense.

• Members

Ken never won le tour though.. He was always kinda meh.. It'd it wasn't for TGP usin the word dumble every 5 mins no one would ever have heard of freekist

Also, Ken's competition isn't 80% cheaters:idk:

• Members

Here is just a sample of players that are astounded by the pure tone of the Red Dot. From my Ebay account basementblues. Take a look yourself HCFX

http://myworld.ebay.com/basementblues

A few Highlights:

5 Stars all the way/Fast shipping/GREAT product!/BUY FROM THEM NOW! Thanks
Buyer:
Member id
5851wayne

Perfect transaction, fast shipping, great communication, and Awesome Pedal! A+++
Buyer:
Member id
frogmoores (

Great Seller, Great Sounding Pedal, can't go wrong here ! A ++++++++
Buyer:
Member id
gtrman20

Great pedal, super fast shipping, who needs Joyo?
Buyer:
Member id
eighteyedspy23 (

These really do sound great! Top Notch Service! Thanks
Buyer:
Member id
markophonic

Smooth & Creamy OD like no other I've tried. SUPER & Thanks!
Buyer:
Member id
lickstix

basementblues ROCKS, This pedal is AWESOME.FAST shipping. THANKS 5 Stars
Buyer:
Member id
atomic-rock

Nice sounding pedal, fast shipping, nice price, thanks
Buyer:
Member id
zell-doll

This is an incredible product. Got it and immediately placed it on my board.
Buyer:
Member id
wd_bkr

1.Super Pedal! Habe viele D-Style Pedale , aber das geh

• Members
Greeny, I think this is the start of a long friendship! I need to find out why is Australian ginger is better than over the counter ginger. we can discuss this later. But again to have Greeny in my corner is an honor. An asset to the FX community worldwide

This pleases me greatly :) It's a pleasure good sir. If you ever want to trade pedals i'd love to try some more Freekish!

Archived