So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

View Post

Greeny its just me and you my friend. Two Boutique Builders of the Year talking shop. How is your enclosure tonight?

It is an honour to hear that from you! A true compliment from such an icon im my eyes.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by tommyld

View Post

dont-have-to-take-my-word-for-it.jpg

3rax-bv.jpg

ADboard4.jpg

View Post

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PICS WHAT YOU SAY OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU BRING IT UP. Past Done.

Next

This is why people will continue to dislike you Ken. Because you won't admit to your scam. You just want to move on, and not be held accountable for your actions (like a sociopath or an international corporation). How's that workin' out for ya?

• Members

View Post

If you only knew how your boutique buddies take you guys for a ride everyday.

First things first. It does not matter who what where makes the pedal. If the design and tone are not presented the pedal sucks. If the pedal has no tone and not useful to a player, WTF cares if some bushy haired U.S. Citizen from the Nutmegger State builds it. Well that person in that state may have jumped ship.

If you really believed that......you wouldn't have gone the great lengths you did in trying to convince the world that your pedals were "100% USA hand-built in a basement". Had you expressed your current philosophy up-front, you would have probably found real success among the forumites here and other places. However, you went after the big-fish/TGP-crowd and you underestimated them. Those {censored}ers take that {censored} seriously; your scheme was doomed from the moment your pea-brain dreamt it up.

Now, I believe that everyone should get a second-chance, but that ship has sailed for you. Not only did you wait too long, you tried to cover-up your scheme with lies. Then you made grandiose statements about forthcoming evidence that would exonerate you. (All that did was encourage those that were already on your ass to dig deeper.) Then you lied about the lies that you lied about. Now, you're trolling HCFX, feigning substance abuse, mental instability (or both) in what has to be the sorriest, last-grasp, clutching-at-straws attempt to sell your pedals to those whose only motivation to buy anything from you would be strictly for the lulz-aspect of it. IE, your product is a joke and only a joker would buy from you. Instead of embarrassing yourself any further here, why don't you just go the {censored} away, quietly, hold on to that last half a shred of whatever dignity you might still have, set up a stall outside of a Mexican circus or some redneck carnival and sell your {censored} there.

• Members
This is just pitiful. You're a man, for gods sake. Examine your life. Your pseudo-masochism isn't convincing and boy howdy I would actually be ashamed to be related or even associated with you, you bumpkin {censored}. You, and your life, are demonstrably pathetic.

1340393627746.png

Archived