So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The nerve of posting your bull{censored} company's wares here is insulting to this entire community.

Very untrue statement. Could go as far as saying it is a lie. Don't speak for me. I and I am sure others don't care if he posts here.

• Members

In the past 2 days I've had people tell me they have Chron's Disease. I hope I don't catch it.

Crohns* Can't tell if this is a poor jest at me having Crohns or you are actually worried about having Crohns. If it's the former then that is in poor taste and if it's the latter it's not possible to catch.

• Members

Must you take a shot at me every chance you get? This thread is not about our differences. When I said that his posting in the spam thread was an insult to the entire community, maybe I should have said the majority of the community, or the spirit of the forum. Stop jumping at every little opportunity to be a dick to me.

You've been here for a year. Maybe stop talking for a while.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Must you take a shot at me every chance you get? This thread is not about our differences. When I said that his posting in the spam thread was an insult to the entire community, maybe I should have said the majority of the community, or the spirit of the forum. Stop jumping at every little opportunity to be a dick to me.

You've been here for a year. Maybe stop talking for a while.

Jesus Christ get a hold of yourself. You say let {censored} go but you are the one bringing up past issues. I simply didn't want you speaking for me. I don't give a {censored} about whatever petty issues you have with the dude. It's a forum. I am allowed to speak my opinion just like you're allowed to make a thread which is clearly instigating {censored} and you did it solely to instigate {censored}. If you are going to call me a dick, make sure you call yourself one. Grow up.

• Members

I started the thread to call out Ken and his bull{censored} company. I didn't start it to "instigate {censored}." That's your thing. And you obviously love to stir the pot with me. I am addressing the fact that I realize that you are starting {censored} with me because you are still butthurt. And maybe you should move out of your mom's house before you start telling grown men to grow up.

• Members

Yes, because calling out someone(which has been done to this dude on multiple occasions so get over it already)isn't instigating some sort of response from him or other users. Hypocrite much?

edit: Just ignore me Christian. I don't want to see you dig a deeper hole for your bull{censored}.

• Members

View Post

Check the spam thread.

Again.

I really wish he would go away / get banned.

View Post

He's not just an asshole. He is also a liar and a thief. While those things are certainly related, they are not the same.

Neither of these posts would instigate a thread 14 pages long in two days. Oh wait...

Archived