So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reality clearly is not where you live. The weird manipulation attempts only make it more creepy.

No really make me understand here. I "Hustle Lies" Well pleez Xplain. It seems you have the answers to all life's problems. So may you explain to me the hustle and flow.

Can you explain or are you going to say crazy again? You know where crazy gets ya. So please explain. You started the thread explain away C-Dog

• Members

You started the Thread my toasty bagel. If you let the almond sliver you must be ready to sprinkle.

I hustle lies?

Pleez explain what lies I have been hustling about my SPAM thread. I pass the baton to you.

Make me understand the lies.

you are seriously my favourite man ever. i would love to marry you, or your daughter just to see you every day!

• Members
You started the Thread my toasty bagel. If you let the almond sliver you must be ready to sprinkle.

:lol: Kenneth, this is gold my man. While I do not condone your business tactics or the way you conduct yourself around here, I will say you have a wonderful way with words. I'll even go out on a limb and say I wouldn't mind sharing a beer with you some day just to learn more about you, although I would keep a watchful eye to make sure you didn't slip anything into my drink ;) Or your own for that matter.

• Members

Oh shoot! I thought I was responding to Ken. I forgot...Ken said that thanks to us "assholes," his business was ruined...and that he sold it (this ruined business) to someone else, and that it was under new management effective immediately.

Archived