So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Well, if you're asking for it:

http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17985

^ There's a 37 page thread where you might find some details about your lies. Like getting called for repainting $20 pedals from China...that you were advertising as built in your basement in the US. Complete with pics and you being an unrepentant douche!
:thu:

dont-have-to-take-my-word-for-it.jpg
3rax-bv.jpg
ADboard4.jpg

Just because YOU--a proven liar--claim to not be scamming people anymore...you think people owe it to you to be nice?

This guy might be onto something.

37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 37

• Members

I guess Ken's going with any publicity is good publicity?

This is why an exposed scammer should be permabanned. It's an insult to any legitimate effects forum.

Maybe with all the glitches, the ban button doesn't work?

(Sorry, Phill...I used the f word, but hidden inside it--like a $25 Joyo hidden inside a 700% marked up pedal--a was a friendly hello.)

• Members

I guess Ken's going with any publicity is good publicity?

This is why an exposed scammer should be permabanned. It's an insult to any legitimate effects forum.

Maybe with all the glitches, the ban button doesn't work?

(Sorry, Phill...I used the f word, but hidden inside it--like a $25 Joyo hidden inside a 700% marked up pedal--a was a friendly hello.)

That's my take as well.

• Members

You make your own pedals now?

From a basement. 100% made by someone, somewhere or is it 700% made by the guy across the river. Or is it the other way around? What I forgot? I think made in Japan with Chinese parts or is it made in China with Japanesssse parts. Ah!

A man from Japan asssembles them in Japan but they are Chineze parts. Wait Wait

100% Boutique made in America.. Shipped to China and back to Japan and blessed by an American

• Members

From a basement. 100% made by someone, somewhere or is it 700% made by the guy across the river. Or is it the other way around? What I forgot? I think made in Japan with Chinese parts or is it made in China with Japanesssse parts. Ah!

A man from Japan asssembles them in Japan but they are Chineze parts. Wait Wait

100% Boutique made in America.. Shipped to China and back to Japan and blessed by an American

A famous builder follows this same recipe to a tea!

Archived