Fuzz Box Girl

six acre lake

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake View Post
Do you feel sorry for her because she has to tart up her demos and sell sex instead of just giving the viewer a decent demo served straight up ala Burgs / Kayzer?

If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..
Your calendar that you were hoping to receive before Christmas got lost in the mail, didn't it.

DW

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

There is nothing more annoying then alluding to being a tramp. Either go all out and get DPed on a pile of fuzz pedals or put on a sweater and simply smile.

A good smile and some sweater puppies under wrap gets me more hot and bothered than anything else, so doing that like the woolen whore she is would offend my Protestant sensibilities even more than the current schtick.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein

View Post

Quite frankly, I can't stand her demos mostly cause I think she never makes anything sound good and she can't really play for shit.

This. And that's coming from someone with a bevy of hamfisted demos.

If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..
It's not the nicest thought in the world, but OTOH, it's not a direct personal attack on anyone specific, or specifically towards someone and their actual parents, so no ban. wave.gif

• Members

I don't know much about FBG, haven't done much more than clicked through a couple of her vids.

I've always assumed a guy and his girlfriend are getting creative here. Obviously, girls can play guitar...but something seems off, the extreme anonymity, and you never see her actually playing guitar, right? And because someone once approached me with a similar proposition for a collaboration--girl models pedals, pretends to demo them, pretends to be the builder (which I turned down).

FBG's asked a couple times to demo my pedals, and I haven't gone for it. I don't really have a moral objection, but using sex to sell things just isn't my style. It doesn't work on me--it makes me roll my eyes. So I don't want to get in on it, especially if its the pedal demo equivalent of Milli Vanilli. I guess if someone proved to me that she's the brains/fingers behind the operation...nah, it'd still probably be too silly and sexed up for me.

More on topic, even if it's part of our crappy oversexed culture...she's a big girl, and she's laughing all the way to be bank (along with her pedal demoing boyfriend, haha). So I wouldn't feel too bad.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by tommyld View Post
I don't know much about FBG, haven't done much more than clicked through a couple of her vids.

I've always assumed a guy and his girlfriend are getting creative here. Obviously, girls can play guitar...but something seems off, the extreme anonymity, and you never see her actually playing guitar, right? And because someone once approached me with a similar proposition for a collaboration--girl models pedals, pretends to demo them, pretends to be the builder (which I turned down).

FBG's asked a couple times to demo my pedals, and I haven't gone for it. I don't really have a moral objection, but using sex to sell things just isn't my style. It doesn't work on me--it makes me roll my eyes. So I don't want to get in on it, especially if its the pedal demo equivalent of Milli Vanilli. I guess if someone proved to me that she's the brains/fingers behind the operation...nah, it'd still probably be too silly and sexed up for me.

More on topic, even if it's part of our crappy oversexed culture...she's a big girl, and she's laughing all the way to be bank (along with her pedal demoing boyfriend, haha). So I wouldn't feel too bad.
I didn't know fuzzhugger was a Pennsylvania guy / company... Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyld View Post

If you'd like HC to do a review one of your pedals sometime, drop me a PM. I promise we won't show too much skin. wink.gifwave.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
If you'd like HC to do a review one of your pedals sometime, drop me a PM. I promise we won't show too much skin. wink.gifwave.gif
BaaaHahaha! Keep it covered! biggrin.gif At least knee-length bottoms.

I didn't know fuzzhugger was a Pennsylvania guy / company... Awesome.
wave.gif Up in the mountains, in the middle of 13,000 acres of Pennsylvania State forest!

Archived