Fuzz Box Girl

six acre lake

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

Do you feel sorry for her because she has to tart up her demos and sell sex instead of just giving the viewer a decent demo served straight up ala Burgs / Kayzer?

If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..

Judging by your statement & avatar -your pretty anal.

• Members

I don't feel sorry for her because she likes to look sexy while nerding out over pedals, but I do feel sorry for her when she's criticised for doing what she wants. I don't think she deserves it, but that's just me. I see it the same way I see Cosplayers: They often enjoy looking sexy while designing and showcasing their outfits for their client

• Members

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

Nothing makes me more put off than this kind of tease with no payoff...

172186-tmocarly.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep

View Post

The difference between these two statements is quite stark:

You're pretty anal.

Your pretty anal.

icon_lol.gif Just noticed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein

View Post

One of the single most saddening things for me is the fact that fat girls have stolen the phrase "curvy"..I know curvy women. They're beautiful and make me happy. Just because you have fat tits and a fat ass doesn't make me forget that you have a big fat gut and a big fat face/neck to go with it. You're not curvy you're fat. Stop being disrespectful to actually curvy girls.

They're just trying to cheer themselves up. Don't take it so seriously. If they want to misrepresent themselves for their own good, let them. You know what you like and what you would describe as curvy, so just let it go.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

I don't feel sorry for her because she likes to look sexy while nerding out over pedals, but I do feel sorry for her when she's criticised for doing what she wants. I don't think she deserves it, but that's just me. I see it the same way I see Cosplayers: They often enjoy looking sexy while designing and showcasing their outfits for their client

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

172186-tmocarly.jpg

Are you in advertising?

• Members

For real though, you're a nobody and no person owes it to you to present/label themselves any certain way just to make you happy. If you can't learn to let it go and avoid it you deserve all of the misery you make for yourself.

Fuzz Box Girl is allowed to do whatever the {censored} she wants. If you think it's a crass money making schtick realize it's the problem of the Maxim reading morons who are compelled to waste their money on it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

View Post

She's good for those late nights on the internet when you're thinkin "I know I should fap but I'm really not in the mood" so you can watch her videos for a nice transition from a legit, non-sexual interest/hobby to fapping.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

172186-tmocarly.jpg

i wish i could sig this whole post cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

oh thank god you said this. ive been in need of a hairdresser/decorator for so long, and you...types...simply do it better than us.

also: gunt lol

wait...did you just suggest I'm a fraggle? I mean, if you want to pay me to do your hair/decorate anything that's cool but I feel like I should make you sign a waiver first so you can't sue me because it's going to be bad.

Also Gunt is one of my favorite words ever. Get on that train, son.

View Post

icon_lol.gif Just noticed this.

They're just trying to cheer themselves up. Don't take it so seriously. If they want to misrepresent themselves for their own good, let them. You know what you like and what you would describe as curvy, so just let it go.

No. If they want to cheer themselves up along with the rest of the world they can stop trying to squeeze themselves into "sexy" clothes that make them look like a marshmallow trying to escape a rubber band and just leave {censored} be. PC "acceptance" of everyone being ok, everyone gets a prize, everyone's a winner is not ok. Participation awards are bull{censored}.

• Members

View Post

No. If they want to cheer themselves up along with the rest of the world they can stop trying to squeeze themselves into "sexy" clothes that make them look like a marshmallow trying to escape a rubber band and just leave {censored} be. PC "acceptance" of everyone being ok, everyone gets a prize, everyone's a winner is not ok. Participation awards are bull{censored}.

They should stop squeezing their fat into minuscule clothes. But that's because it doesn't behove them and I feel sorry for them as a result. But I guess they can do whatever the {censored} they want if it makes them feel better. Kudos to them for being that ignorant. And besides, if they want to take a word and change its meaning, they can. Ultimately, like I said, you and I know the true meaning and that's what matters. Words, like money, are only worth what we deem them.

I'm not saying everyone should be praised for every little thing they do, I'm simply saying that there is no point in trying to stop ignorance. All you can do is revel in your own understanding. That's what I do. I smile at the truth I see and ignore the ignorant.

• Members

View Post

View Post

They should stop squeezing their fat into minuscule clothes. But that's because it doesn't behove them and I feel sorry for them as a result. But I guess they can do whatever the {censored} they want if it makes them feel better. Kudos to them for being that ignorant. And besides, if they want to take a word and change its meaning, they can. Ultimately, like I said, you and I know the true meaning and that's what matters. Words, like money, are only worth what we deem them.

I'm not saying everyone should be praised for every little thing they do, I'm simply saying that there is no point in trying to stop ignorance. All you can do is revel in your own understanding. That's what I do. I smile at the truth I see and ignore the ignorant.

What's it like to be perfect?

• Members

There are so few girls in this scene, that I find it disturbing that we spend more time talking about how they look versus how much they rock. Even someone like Rebecca Dirks, whom most agree is extremely knowledgeable, we still spend more time talking about how hot she is than he skills.

Archived