Fuzz Box Girl

six acre lake

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by boytbpc

View Post

Your quote shows the problem. It shouldn't matter if she is or isn't, just like people don't talk about how Andy looks, I couldn't give a {censored}, he rocks and does a great sales-pitch. His looks aren't part of the topic. But with nearly every woman in the business, it always is a huge deal.

Andy isn't hot either, but knowledgeable too.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

i refuse to believe that in a world were people shoot at firefighters, and tom cruise still acts, that we can truly complain about a half naked girl talking about pedals. freak.gif

Guns don't kill people, half-naked firefighter pedal chicks do (with Tom Cruise's blessing of course).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

Nothing makes me more put off than this kind of tease with no payoff...

172186-tmocarly.jpg

In the style of Bill Hicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiMw1Q65d4

• Members

Ya know, I probably would....but then my looks used to underwhelm them on a regular basis.

Settling for 'less than model material' has been a lifelong condition.

...and to the folks complaining about curves:

I see NOTHING in those posted pics that isn't completely doable.

If you want less meat, go bone some celery.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

the point is that she just wants attention. That should end the thread. Her videos aren't "demos" as much as they are this episodes of some woman who's shtick is that she is a woman that is supposed to be sexy and likes fuzz pedals.

But there is nothing wrong with wanting attention. You make it sound like being adored is a terrible thing. One of my closest friends has always loved being the centre of attention. I let him have it because it makes him happy, which makes me happier.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

Ya know, I probably would....but then my looks used to underwhelm them on a regular basis.

Settling for 'less than model material' has been a lifelong condition.

...and to the folks complaining about curves:

I see NOTHING in those posted pics that isn't completely doable.

If you want less meat, go bone some celery.

I don't think anyone's complaining about curves we're complaining about fat girls who have stolen the word curvy when they're just fat. Curvy and fat are things that should be kept seperate because there's a huge difference....Learn to read. Or at least don't read when you're high if you can't comprehend the material. If you can't keep up with the conversation you have to sit at the kids table, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Your tits are bigger.

WHAMMY.

Archived