A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen

View Post

My Joyo Sweet Baby which I bought on Aug 8th is still apparently in New York. That is far too long to wait. Nothing to do with a lack of patience, it has to do with money being tied up in a product I'm not sure even works or if I'll like it. Like I mentioned before, the deal on the MOOERs was worth the wait endured, even longer would've been fine due to the deep discount. I didn't get nearly as good a deal on the JOYO in comparison and if I order another JOYO I won't be using the seller I got this one from. I've ordered many things from China and 2 weeks is the average delivery time, a month is unacceptable.

I bought my joyo from "soletonepedals" on ebay. free shipping and it got to me in 4 days. I recommend using him.

• Members

My triangle buff is a solid little pedal. I haven't taken it apart to really analyze it but it seems pretty decent. It sounds good without much tweaking as well. Don't plan on using a battery though, no room and no connection for one.

• Members

Well, the ana echo sounds pretty good. the delays have a nice smear to them and I like the tone they filter to as they melt away. As the regenerations carry on noise builds up quite quickly and there's a kinda raspy quality to the oscillation which I'm not sold on, those would be the negatives.

To be honest, I only gave it 5 minutes because the other pedal it came with, the joyo ac tone, was so {censored}ing amazing I was playing with that all practice.

Archived