A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

You can fit 7 or 8 of these on a PT-Nano. That is awesome sauce on top of fantasticake.

don't get me wrong, I think that flange sounds nice and some of the others do too but you could have it in a 125B with top mounted jacks and take about the same space while having room for real sized knobs and a more stable platform.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

[dick joke]

ya the dick joke robo posted

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat

View Post

I know on line 6 stuff, "blue comp" is code for boss CS-3 clone. I assume it's the same for mooer.

so its a boss comp clone?

YUUUUCHY!!!!!

View Post

Those Mooer demos are all sorta terrible.

ya

• Members

And Mooer just posted videos of 4 new pedals on their YouTube. Looks like an autowah called the Funky Monkey, a BD-2 ripoff called the Blues Mood, the Akoustikar acoustic sim and another delay called the Repeater that goes up to 1000ms and has selectable modulation. Also a video of the Echolizer.

EDIT: And a micro 5-band EQ. Sheesh

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp

View Post

don't get me wrong, I think that flange sounds nice and some of the others do too but you could have it in a 125B with top mounted jacks and take about the same space while having room for real sized knobs and a more stable platform.

Since they put the power jack on top you can use pancake plugs and save quite a bit of room with them.

• Members

View Post

And Mooer just posted videos of 4 new pedals on their YouTube. Looks like an autowah called the Funky Monkey, a BD-2 ripoff called the Blues Mood, the Akoustikar acoustic sim and another delay called the Repeater that goes up to 1000ms and has selectable modulation. Also a video of the Echolizer.

EDIT: And a micro 5-band EQ. Sheesh

Archived