A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary

View Post

My Ensemble King arrived today. It took 28 days total from when I ordered it...

I'm 22 days into a wait for a Joyo and 10 days into my wait for the MOOERs. Big suck. The last Joyo I ordered took around 10 days for delivery. I've ordered a few times from China and never had anything take longer than 2 weeks until now. Had I known it would've been a month I might've opted for a domestic dealer with stock on hand. Having money tied up this long (even the little money these cost) makes me nervous. If there's an issue, I wonder how long it will take to resolve...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen

View Post

I'm 22 days into a wait for a Joyo and 10 days into my wait for the MOOERs. Big suck. The last Joyo I ordered took around 10 days for delivery. I've ordered a few times from China and never had anything take longer than 2 weeks until now. Had I known it would've been a month I might've opted for a domestic dealer with stock on hand. Having money tied up this long (even the little money these cost) makes me nervous. If there's an issue, I wonder how long it will take to resolve...

Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen View Post
I ended up buying my joyo from a US ebay dealer for about $7 more than the chinese shops. bought it on tuesday and UPS tracking says i'll have it next tuesday. maybe there's a bigger price difference with other pedals idn_smilie.gif

EDIT: actually DHgate has the sweet baby at $70 shipped, while I paid $49 shipped from a US dealer. definitely worth checking ebay.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74 View Post
Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.
Note, I do not see Joyo nor MOOER as illegitimate brands. However, this isn't 1950 and it shouldn't take a month for a package from China to get to America when I could've flown over there and picked it up personally and been back in less than 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat View Post
I ended up buying my joyo from a US ebay dealer for about $7 more than the chinese shops. bought it on tuesday and UPS tracking says i'll have it next tuesday. maybe there's a bigger price difference with other pedals idn_smilie.gif

EDIT: actually DHgate has the sweet baby at $70 shipped, while I paid $49 shipped from a US dealer. definitely worth checking ebay.
I got my Sweet Baby new drop shipped for $48. The MOOERs for $45 a pop. PedalTrader has the Sweet Baby for $64 incl shipping. So is it worth the $16 to wait a month to get it. Not for me. However, getting the MOOERs at nearly half the price is worth the wait. Shoot, I outta just pony up the dough to buy a ton of them and become a dealer. Perhaps could come in between the MSRP and the month long wait price by offering a "secret" price or coupon code. Food for thought...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen

View Post

Where did you order from? I"m looking at doing wtfaccessories 3 for $80 deal.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by elfroi View Post
If they put out a booster (EP or RC style), they'll sell lots and lots.

I'd love to see something like that.thumb.gif
They did...it's called the Pure Boost...it's based on the RC Booster. I have the Flex Boost and it's based off of the AC Booster. It's a pretty close clone. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary

View Post

The second one was the BOSS. I like the Mooer more than the CE-2 so far but it is heavily in the honeymoon phase so we'll see how I feel about it after I've had a chance to use it for a while.

I thought the mooer sounded better. idn_smilie.gif

• Members

I've had the Pure Boost for a while, and I really really like it a lot. I absolutely love having EQ options in a drive pedal as opposed to just a tone knob, and this pedal makes the most of its EQ knobs. I can very accurately replicate the tone of my Super Reverb, and then just add the gain. And it has more gain than I thought it would, I'm only really running it with the gain knob about 10 o clock, bass at 1, treble a little past noon, but not much. and the Volume's been fine kept around noon. Stacking it with my SHO clone has provided some very sweet results.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by evets618 View Post
In China, it's still 1950.
Been there? I have, multiple times, and the picture painted in America vs the reality are 2 wholly separate things. But let's not get into that debate. The Joyo has been sitting in New York since the 26th...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrside View Post
Where did you order from? I"m looking at doing wtfaccessories 3 for $80 deal.
The MOOERs from gracebuy_trade on eBay. Can't remember who I got the Joyo from it's been so long...

Archived