A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. I was listing a bunch of stuff anyway, so up it went. If it had a max. delay time similar to the EH memory toy it'd definitely have bumped it off the board because it sounds better to me and is smaller. But I like to be pragmatic about these things.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by musikerochan

View Post

yes please, demo. interested in what the flange can do.

im still waiting for the pure octave.

You and me both. Reportedly will be available after Music China ends on the 14th of next month. Fingers crossed (that the tracking is any good).

• Members

I like the sound of the Ana Echo with my tele, but not so much with my bass. I need something brighter for my bass, but other than that, I think the money and time was well-spent. I play bass far more often guitar, so I think I need to be looking for a digital delay, as they have a reputation or being brighter/exacting.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

Mooer ElecLady

I like the Deluxe Electric Mistress. It's probably my favorite flanger...I've tried the Hartman flanger which is a clone of the DEM and I have to say I actually like the Mooer ElecLady better. It's a little less warm than the DEM but it's definitely in the same ballpark tone wise. It nails that Andy Summers sound and gets some fairly classic flange tones. The filter matrix switch works like the DEM and is great for cello like leads when used with a saturated lead tone. It can get crazy squalls and screams when the color knob is tweaked. You'll also get weird whistles and whoops when the range is set in various positions so you'll want to play around with it a bit but overall, dialing in a great flange sound is pretty straight forward. There is no noticeable volume drop when engaged and like all Mooer pedals it seems fairly well made. If you like the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress you'll find a lot to like here. It IS to the Deluxe Electric Mistress what the Ensemble King was to the CE-2. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

Yep...My review is in the earlier pages. It's good. thumb.gif

I missed it the first time. Thanks!

• Members

I checked out three of them today at my local guitar store, and was more impressed than I thought I would be. I tried out e chorus, the analog echo, and the harmonizer. I'd have to say the harmonizer was my favorite. The retune setting sounded like a chorus, and for some octave effects it seemed to track decently well. For $80 I was definitely thinking about throwing it in the effects loop of my Superego. With the chorus and echo, they definitely sounded like the CE2 and Aqua Puss to me. Definitely cool effects for the money, but with my Aqua Puss and CE2 clones I don't really have a use for them right now. In any case, I was impressed with the tone for the money. May pick a few up some day. Also, the echo did have some clock noise when the delay knob was over half way up, but the Aqua Puss did that too.

Archived