Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

working at a goodwill for 2 years you're bound to find cool stuff. the amp covers are women's shirts and skirts that I cut up and installed. I found the mirrors in a box with about 10 brown recluses. I miss that job.

the guitar is a 90s or so gibson sg-I. one of the cheaper models. i'd rate it ok, I'm getting a fralin unbucker to replace the stock p/u. recently I've fallen in love with bound necks, I don't know what it is about them. I'm saving up for a g&l asat z-3 this summer.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

still have my board

dont have the keeley, or the fat boost, or the grinder, echo tap, or the prophecy sound mk11 phaser

do have a carl martin plexi, line 6 dl4 , supa trem, my copper wah,

my boss tuner and my Fulltone CF on that board.

• Members

Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

How do you like the Snarling Dogs wah?

I just stuck the thing on there after having it in my closet for a couple years. I kind of just fell in love with it. It has a kind of unique sound that's difficult to use as a traditional wah, but has a lot of potential for weirder applications. I love using it with delay and trem. I just click on the double sweep and rock it back and forth for lots of ambience. It can sound really synth-like.

One problem with it is it isn't very reliable. It can sometimes do weird things unexpectedly. Like the volume sometimes cuts out or LEDs don't light up and sometimes the filtering bleeds into the bypass. It probably needs a new switch, but even when I first got it I had a problem or two.

• Members

Originally posted by troubbble

It's taken some time and experimenting and lots of overtime at work, but I think I finally have a solid v1.0 of my board thumb.gif

Holy {censored}, ya think? A Semaphore and an Echoczar/Angelbaby. I'd say that's pretty solid.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

Minor Board Update:

PBMarch262006.jpg

Current P.B. theads are the {censored}. All kinds of brilliant stuff and placement ideas. love.gif

any chance of you doing me a head on (looking down on) the isp decimator , close up please?

• Members

Minor Board Update:

PBMarch262006.jpg

Current P.B. theads are the {censored}. All kinds of brilliant stuff and placement ideas. love.gif

What's new?

Also, all pedalboard threads are the {censored}. There was a time where I was fully up to date on the Gear Page pedal thread, but that was about 40 posts back, so I've got a bit of work. Time to get cracking.

• Members

Originally posted by harbong

just got the ring tone today, inspired me to take the first gear pics. these boards are my first builds, and while they are functional, I'm already planning on downsizing somewhat to smaller, cleaner boards. I use all 3 amps at once, brian may style with wide delays.

g.jpg

into:

b1.jpg:

the krok controlling:

b2.jpg

into:

a.jpg

how did you do the paisley amp faces? I demand to know mad.gifcry.giflove.gif

• Members

Minor Board Update:

PBMarch262006.jpg

any chance of you doing me a head on (looking down on) the isp decimator , close up please?thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by falcon42

I find it amazing to see how much money some people can alocate to their pedal funds, I can only dream of some of these great boards.

Sell your body for money on the weekends. That's what I do. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

What's new?

Also, all pedalboard threads are the {censored}. There was a time where I was fully up to date on the Gear Page pedal thread, but that was about 40 posts back, so I've got a bit of work. Time to get cracking.

Added this:

MoogerRing.jpg

I've wanted one for a long time. Got it from HeHateMe, great guy. It is SOOO organic. That sounds kinda yuppy but it's the truth. Very fun, highly recommend. I want to get the 12stage phase next.

• Members

Originally posted by anti-flag193

nice, how's that planet waves tuner working out? I'm thinking of getting one.

Hi, sorry for the late response... been busy.

I like it so far. I don't have too much to compare it to though.. I didn't used to tune my guitars with a tuner all that often, and I just used the built in one on a Boss GT-3 and an old cheap one I got a long time ago.

Now I tune up every time.. having a dedicated (true bypass) pedal is convenient... It works good enough for me! My stuff sounds in tune.

• Members

Originally posted by sense_of_henry

Looks great!

The one thing that I would have done differently...

Mount velcro "loop" material on the bottom and use short half-inch wide strips of velcro "hook" material to hold the cables back rather than tape.

Yeah, I had actually tried making a bottom cover with this plastic sheet, but the thing kept breaking apart and looked kind of ghetto. Being the very last thing left to do, I just said screw it and taped it up. I thought about buying this lexan plastic sheet thing, but it was like $12 and I said {censored} it. rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Archived