Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Songman68

No, I am the basement/bedroom playing king. I also bet my Peavey Rage is louder than your Peavey Rage.
:thu:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The basement and the bedroom require different amps..... the Rage is clearly a bedroom rig. Didn't you get the memo?

• Members

After reading this entire thread.....

IM ALL ADVIL!

I respect you (madison) very much for comming on here and giving your side of the arugment.

I see gear as this...
If it gives you the tone you like and want to hear, it doesn't matter what you are playing. Be it a 500$ amp or a 4,000 one, as long as it sounds good then that is where it should end.

I think that the time I have spent here over the past few years has made me view tone and anylze it in a different way than I did before, but I dont think it is good to go so far as to bash an amp becuase of the way it is built.

If you don't like the way the amp is built or some issues with it, then move on from it. Back when Krank was just comming out I bashed it a few times and I still think their amps are not for me at all, I just can't get a good tone out of it. I won't recomend them to anyone, lol, but there are still people who like the amps ...a very small ammount, but none the less my point is that:

There seems to be a lot of people here satisfied with their product and some that are not. Just like with any project, music, cars appliances...whatever, some people like it, some don't.

Call me crazy but I think we should try to focus our knowledge about amps/tone to help others!
GROUP HUG...haha

:idea: :idea:
KYLE D

• Members

No, I am the basement/bedroom playing king. I also bet my Peavey Rage is louder than your Peavey Rage.

I have the Vai fan setup, candles throughout the area, and a carpet on the floor.

I have enough picks on the floor from tossing them to the 10,000 screaming chics that I can walk anywhere without touching cement.

I AM king basement :cool:

• Members

Damn~! You've figured out a way to impliment nano-roids with the Rage circuit~! Mabye we'd better put the Plexi stack back into the bedroom and let the Rage out of the cage and into the arena~! :eek::cool:

• Members
Originally posted by rushtallica

Just going by his avatar, I think it may be, but it looks like they were just drunk and acting dumb (hopefully it didn't get any dumber than that, though~!
:freak:
).

Agreed. I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone actually thinks he's gay for that pic, btw. Still funny though :D

"Nipples after midnight, lickin' man chest down
Lovin' til the morning, then you're gay... you're gay"

• Members
Originally posted by argonaut4

All I can do is:
:D

I am thoroughly entertained on so many levels. You have grammar policing, insults, douchebaggery, more insults, and fashion policing all rolled into one. I absolutely love it. LMAO!!!

HC in a nutshell :D

Archived