Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by 6AM

A vacuum cleaner, two cans of what could be spray adhesive, a speakon cable and a spool of what may or may not be solder three feet away from someone hunched over working on something doesn't scream "production facility" to me.

They don't make their own amps. It's not that big of a deal really. It just seems really dumb to say that you do when you clearly don't. They didn't design them either. Again, not a big deal. I don't hear people screaming that the 5150 and a Mesa Dual Rectifier are both pretty much Soldano SLO circuits. No one would hold these things against them if they said that from the beginning.

Now it appears that they are trying to fabricate the truth instead of amps. If they had any sense they'd come out and admit it and apologize. Most people who'd want one of their amps would forgive them, and we'd all live happily ever after.

I didn't know that the photo was to "show the production facility" as I said in my post it looks more like a rework station to me... That being said most production facilities do have rework centers... 100% FPY is a hard mark to hit for most manufacturers.

~Kurt

• Members

when i saw some scruffy bum and his backup musicians playing at the madison booth at this past namm, i just laughed. he had long wavy dirty hair, skin tight black jeans, made a mean face and just shook it back and forth all stupid. he just "played" a thousand notes a minute and nothing else, just poor-boy thrash, and you couldn't even hear him against the band if you walked into the booth and stood next to him. the guy was a total embarassment, gimmick, and i would never own a madison amp because of the tool they had representing them.

and if that opening note was written in paragraphs, i might've read it.

:freak:

/rant

• Members
Originally posted by Mr Ten

when i saw some scruffy bum and his backup musicians playing at the madison booth at this past namm, i just laughed. he had long wavy dirty hair, skin tight black jeans, made a mean face and just shook it back and forth all stupid. he just "played" a thousand notes a minute and nothing else, just poor-boy thrash, and you couldn't even hear him against the band if you walked into the booth and stood next to him. the guy was a total embarassment, gimmick, and i would never own a madison amp because of the tool they had representing them.

and if that opening note was written in paragraphs, i might've read it.

:freak:

/rant

Was it Aghora? Santiago is an awesome player.

• Members

Originally posted by LordOVchaoS

Was it Aghora? Santiago is an awesome player.

hmm, the guy looks familiar, it was just a trio, no female singer, but they look familiar. if it was them, they were pretty sad and ridiculous. haven't heard their music so don't think i'm judging that. all i heard was inaudible circus thrash.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

who cares? i only care if an amp sounds good. some say that mesa's are built like tanks but i've had 4 completely fail on me which cost me hundreds in repairs. I like the way they sound so i put up with it. Focus on the good of you're product and win people over with your sound, not rhetoric.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived