Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Members

To all it may concern,

Many years, heart and mind have gone into the Madison Divinity amplifier that was designed by me personally. It is NOT a copy of anything but just like music IS, the Divinity IS an inspiration of many different amplifiers and tone settings. Made in the USA

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so... in summation...

they're ALL built in the USA except for 40,

you've had one amp fail EVER

the hum isn't an issue, and you refuse to fix it

and anyone who doesn't play out shouldn't buy your {censored}

this is going to be a fun thread

• Members

Originally posted by bullhead

the hum isn't an issue, and you refuse to fix it

i don't think he said that. He said that the hum isn't an issue at loud volumes. He's tried to fix it, but any solution he's come across has changed the overall tone of the amp. But he's still searching.

• Members

I have read as much as i can.

I am undecided on this one.

Open up any amp out there and you will find many design issues (only trained guys need try this:D ). Heck, My Mesa F-50 has background noise at even low volumes.

We know all about Marshall.

I think what ticked off people was claiming it is made in USa when it was not.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

The fact of the matter is, that's difficult to read, to the point that many will not.

I was wondering where Bob had been then poof! here he is! with a very apropro avatar I might add......

• Members

For those of you who are too lazy to read it without paragraphs... and no, I don't own a Madison. I just think the guy was nice enough to come by and address your concerns. Show him some respect.

Originally posted by tech@madison

To all it may concern,

Many years, heart and mind have gone into the Madison Divinity amplifier that was designed by me personally. It is NOT a copy of anything but just like music IS, the Divinity IS an inspiration of many different amplifiers and tone settings.

Made in the USA

Archived