Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Members
Originally posted by xiwiwix

Its called photo shop. If I were you I would remove ALL the pictures of your self off the net soon, other wise you will get SHOPPED!
:D

Take Care

I can just see it now.....Craig and Moshzilla......The humor is endless.

:D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

how would getting the B+ for the preamp from the screen supply instead of the plate supply possibly hurt the tone?

and why is the bias supply set up set up such that if the trimpot fails, negative grid voltage disappears (killing the tubes) instead of going full negative (turning them off)?

are these the issues? i'd love to hear a response to those...

• Members
Originally posted by DirrtyCraig

Nice Bob,, at least mine is a LIVE picture not a posed pic in front of my paisley drapes... {censored}ing hilarious.

bobsavagepic.jpg

Dude...you have NO {censored}ING CLUE!!!!! I love people that claim think they know everything, when in fact it's just the opposite. Every time you open your mouth, your promptly insert your cock into it...LOL!!!

You really need come down off that high {censored}ing horse of yours and stop being a douchebag. You are such an egotistical asshole that I'm even embarrased to even say that I have the same amp as you.

Love,

Your two house owning, bedroom wanking, Mercedes Benz driving friend.

• Members

Originally posted by Chubtone

Come on man! You guys are all freaking jealous that you don't gig at the County Line Saloon to monster crowds like this!~

I think I've had bigger crowds when trying out gear in a busy store:D

but what do I know, I'm not even fat:(

• Members

I'm on the side of giving Andy the benifit of the doubt.

He is attempting to communicate his part of the story and is offering anyone with doubts to play his gear and visit his shop.

Yes some of the word speak in his post is not the most eloquent or smart from a business sense but he is not a Marketing puke (AT&T Speak).... he is an amp designer/assembler/musician... as someone stated earlier, amp designers can be an odd sort.

I understand what he is trying to convey and discount his faults on his post and from the few threads I've read he seems to support his product well... similar to Mike B @Mesa.. not saying these 2 products are the same, just that I have not heard anything bad about customer service in either company.

Reliablility is an issue, I 100% agree. I am not a gigging musician but understand that 99% of them always bring backup amps to their shows, so is this as much of an issue as people are making it out to be? Again, if the gigging members think so then I can only agree and respect their opinion.

• Members
Originally posted by ejecta

This explains the dick sucking comment. 100% photoshop free. as if the nipple licking wasnt bad enough check out the pants.

203.jpg

OMGOSH!!!!!! WE SPEWED HIS PANTS WITH MAN JUICE!! ??
:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Take Care

Archived