Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Wolf-Gain

I'm betting the Peavey Rage uses better quality caps ect. than his POS Divinity...

Those older american Peavey transtubes last forever, I cant get mine to break... and I have been trying to get rid of it, guess its mine for life:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by DirrtyCraig

Of course all the non-giggin players took offense to that comment,, hahaha. thats soooo typical of the HC crowd.
:thu:

Why should anyone assert what amp I should or should not have for whatever the {censored} purpose I want it for?

If I wanted to grow a stringy, balding mullet and play 80s rock covers to toothless drunks in {censored}hole beer bars I'm sure I could, but why would I need to do so to justify my amps?

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

And yeah, perhaps a plexi is the "wrong" bedroom amp, but what are you going to get that sounds like it that
is
a bedroom amp? There isn't anything, just like you can't replace the MKIV with a "bedroom" level amp... whatever that is.

I think 100W Plexis and MKIVs make GREAT bedroom amps!

Steve

• Members
Originally posted by SFW

For those of you who are too lazy to read it without paragraphs... and no, I don't own a Madison. I just think the guy was nice enough to come by and address your concerns. Show him some respect.

Sorry, but someone who is a liar and a thief, doesn't get any respect from me :rolleyes:

-Attila

• Members

First I'm not defending Madison and as a matter of fact I believe they have cut alot of corners just to throw an amp out to the market. I just think some of you kiddes who haven't even bought the amp are going way over your heads trying to attack the company. So now that you learned that there are problems with the amp that you can't live with, well now you know not to buy it.

I do have alot of respect towards JerryP and I think he meant well when he told us some huge errors he found with the amp. So for that I want to thank you for your total honesty and important info regarding the amp. I don't think you intended to give us this important info just to bash the company, but to give any who have bought or planned on buying the amp some extra info that they probably would have never known if it wasn't for you.

To those who weren't even interested in the amp and are just bashing for bashing sakes needs a new hobby and it obviously isn't playing music. Not every amp is going to be made as equal as others and we all should know this.

With that said I think the only error the Madison company did was to disengage the contour control without changing the faceplates. I don't give a {censored} if the amp was made in a sweat shop, if it is reliable and has a tone alot of people like then it's cool with me.

• Members

Originally posted by Songman68

He said if you play in your bedroom you should be playing a Peavey Rage.

I know, but SFW said we often play the wrong bedroom amp and I wanted to know the correct one for me.

Steve

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Having a kitten firing semi auto weapons out of a window for an avatar is not being growth up Joe
:D

Haha I know man...its just the group mentality that goes on here sometimes can be a little lame. I'm all for goofy stuff and OT posts, but it seems like there are these group attacks where one person says something then everyone falls in like dominos till you have a huge thread of flaming. Gets a bit old at times I guess... :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by OverDriven

Haha I know man...its just the group mentality that goes on here sometimes can be a little lame. I'm all for goofy stuff and OT posts, but it seems like there are these group attacks where one person says something then everyone falls in like dominos till you have a huge thread of flaming. Gets a bit old at times I guess...
:mad:

Yeah, but we're flaming like 90 different things at once! :thu:

Archived