I'm so upset right now! My divorce is gonna get ugly.

TU BE

• Members
Dude, that plus the frequency the military deploys, with her as a single parent, should be a major plus in your favor.

Yup, the military would rather not pay for the kids to go to Germany if there is a guardian in the US. IF she cares she will not make those kids military brats floating from school to school.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I know enough to know that you my friend, need to talk to someone face to face, a shrink, whoever i don't give a {censored}, but involve forumites? Why? whats the point? so they can bestow you with meaningless pats on the back and "mojo"

it is unfortunate that you are in a fix like this.

Not HC's job to comfort you. this is an amp forum.

What the {censored} do you know about HCAF you little bitch? You have 135 posts. And if you think this is just an amp forum then you are sadly mistaken. I have met many friends on here who will be friends for life.

Whatever. This is the last I'm saying to you. If you wanna discuss this "face to face" then get your mommy to buy you a plane ticket to Texas and PM me when you get here.

• Members

lol, when your argument fails, bag the poor kids gear
very nice

P.S
I live elsewhere so i can't actually meet you. I'd like to but just for a laff;)
P.S.S
Someone said something about beer, and me being a teenager. teens go right up to 19, and in Australia the drinking age is 18, and i drink a fair bit, and not somepiece a {censored} budweiser, i drink real mans beer, coopers, Guiness, etc.
Anyone else. i got 8minutes before i go to work

• Members
So the soon to be ex-wife calls me up and seems one of her friends has convinced her to join the Air Force. That's all good that she wants to better herself, but here's where the problem arrives.

See, we were originally gonna do a joint custody of my kids and both live here in SA. But now, if she joins they could send her ANYWHERE and she says SHE wants custody which would basically make me have to follow her wherever she has to go for Uncle Sam if I want to see my kids.

This totally pisses me off because I have been the best parent I can be considering the circumstances and she has put little effort into being one for the past 6 months. Now, with a "contested" divorce here in Texas, she could win custody of our kids and I'd be a {censored}ing nomad if I want to be part of their lives.

This was NOT the original plan for the divorce and she has gone and thrown a {censored}ing monkey wrench in the godamn spokes. I can't be without my kids. I won't do it. I WILL NOT be a weekend dad (or worse yet a once or twice a year dad).

I'm so {censored}ing pissed right now I don't know whether to punch something or just breakdown and have a good cry. {censored}!!!!

{censored}s rough man, divorce sucks I know b/c parents went through one when i was real young. The Air Force thing may go for your favor however. I haven't read through the whole thread, but I would think the courts would sympathize wit the child on this one. Moving around a lot can be damaging to child's upbringing and you staying in SA may be in his best interest. I wish the best of luck to you. Just remember, keep the divorce and legal {censored} far far far far away from your children, thats the last thing they need in their lives. Just keep your chin up and you'll get through it all. In the mean time...heres some Exodus to lift your spirits:thu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08on3VG9o3I

• Members

very nice

P.S

I live elsewhere so i can't actually meet you. I'd like to but just for a laff;)

P.S.S

Someone said something about beer, and me being a teenager. teens go right up to 19, and in Australia the drinking age is 18, and i drink a fair bit, and not somepiece a {censored} budweiser, i drink real mans beer, coopers, Guiness, etc.

You're such a {censored}ing n00b. Those are the aussie equivalents of piss ass budwieser, etc.

A real mans beer is Stella A. , any kind of stout... man go play some video games.

• Members

Well, I just talked to one of my best friends who is in the Navy. His advice was to let her join. He said to even NOT get a divorce. The AF is deploying EVERYBODY who is new to Iraq right now he told me. The government would be paying me for living expenses while she is there. But if I do get the divorce, no judge in his right mind is gonna make the kids travel the country when they could have a STEADY home, school, friends etc.

He also told me (having known my ex) that she will not be able to hack it in AF. He said that with her mental capacity, they will break her like a twig during her training.

She has her Masters in Business and she will go in as an officer, but she will be pushing papers in Iraq most likely. So, I'll get my kids anyway.

• Members
You're such a {censored}ing n00b. Those are the aussie equivalents of piss ass budwieser, etc.

A real mans beer is Stella A. , any kind of stout... man go play some video games.

Guiness is stout you n00b
you make me {censored}ing laugh
Coopers also makes Stout, and a nice Pale Ale,which tastes more like beer than Stella.
Stella is a cheap imitation of real east european beer, and is considered the cheapest of the cheapest Homo brew

• Members

Coopers also makes Stout, and a nice Pale Ale,which tastes more like beer than Stella.

Stella is a cheap imitation of real east european beer, and is considered the cheapest of the cheapest Homo brew

you're just bitter because the all blacks lost to FRANCE

• Members

Oh, and Guiness is what every dip{censored} loser e-brags about drinking to make himself look cool.

Way to sport the poser look, just like with your Valvestate Marshall. :wave:

• Members
Well, I just talked to one of my best friends who is in the Navy. His advice was to let her join. He said to even NOT get a divorce. The AF is deploying EVERYBODY who is new to Iraq right now he told me. The government would be paying me for living expenses while she is there. But if I do get the divorce, no judge in his right mind is gonna make the kids travel the country when they could have a STEADY home, school, friends etc.

He also told me (having known my ex) that she will not be able to hack it in AF. He said that with her mental capacity, they will break her like a twig during her training.

She has her Masters in Business and she will go in as an officer, but she will be pushing papers in Iraq most likely. So, I'll get my kids anyway.

That's a good plan, I dont even think I would last through basic either

• Members

Who's {censored}ing up the grammar, and logic etc. now.

That {censored} don't even make sense. Guitar Forumites have possibly the worst tempers ever

Ill throw you a stick

:cop:
fetch mother{censored}er

Aw. Did someone's mommy not pack him a Jello pudding in his lunchbox today?? It's okay dude. I know how it feels, when you're a kid, and you're watching all the other kids pull cookies, cupcakes, and candy out of their lunchboxes, and then you look in yours and all you got is a cheese sandwich, a carrot, a water bottle, and your pokemon cards. If I was you, I woulda traded my cards for someones dessert. Maybe mommy will give you DOUBLE DESSERTS tomorrow :idk:

I don't think your mommy should be letting you drink beer, little guy.

• Members
you're just bitter because the all blacks lost to FRANCE

Keep in mind that if he's Australian, he's likely not an all blacks fan as they're from New Zealand :cop: noob.

And sorry to hear about the situation with your wife, Tube. She sounds incredibly selfish and while we only hear you side of things, doesn't sound like she's capable of being much of a parent to your kids.

• Members

At least she is doing whats best for the kids... :rolleyes:

Doesn't she realize tearing her kids away from their father and dragging them around from town to town away from friends and such not only screws up the whole school thing, but emotionally as well?

You better win this. And she seems like an idiot; I know LOTS of kids whose parents are divorced, the ones that don't seem to affected are the ones whose parents cooperate, the ones that seemed messed up by it are the ones whose parents pull stupid {censored} and power trips and whatnot.

• Members
mojo sent man.

thats so terrible. give it a little bit of time. maybe she'll realize what kind of position that this is putting you and the kids into.

What's sad is some "parents" will use their kids any way possible to mess with their ex.

I hope that isn't the case here, though. Maybe she won't even be able to make it into the air force or would drop during whatever type of boot camp they have. Sorry to hear the situation TU BE, and I hope things go okay for you to be able to see your kids.

• Members
At least she is doing whats best for the kids...
:rolleyes:

Doesn't she realize tearing her kids away from their father and dragging them around from town to town away from friends and such not only screws up the whole school thing, but emotionally as well?

You better win this. And she seems like an idiot; I know LOTS of kids whose parents are divorced, the ones that don't seem to affected are the ones whose parents cooperate, the ones that seemed messed up by it are the ones whose parents pull stupid {censored} and power trips and whatnot.

See, she thinks she IS doing what's best for the kids. That's the {censored}ed up part. She's like, "Benefits, health care" etc.

And YES, she is VERY selfish. I honestly don't think she can win this custody battle. I have record of everytime she's actually visited the kids and it doesn't look too good. PLUS, I have written record of everytime she's "said" she was going to visit them ONLY to disappoint them by either not showing up at all or calling to say she can't make it.

• Members
Actually, with her being active duty Air Force, you are in a slightly better position to get majority of the custody.

Research some, because I think it could work in your favor. I think.

DracoAran might be right. In today's Air Force, she is almost guaranteed to deploy for at least 6 months. If you have the steady job thing in order, etc. I would think you'd get custody.

• Members
PLUS, I have written record of everytime she's "said" she was going to visit them ONLY to disappoint them by either not showing up at all or calling to say she can't make it.

Keep doing that man. If you don't have a record, you don't have crap. Keep that running log going, keep it organized, and you'll have everything you need when the time comes.

• Members
if people are logical. They would grant you custody since you could provide the children with more stability by not moving every year or 2.
:idea:

That's what I'm thinking. Plus all the crap I have on her not visiting the kids too often etc.

• Members

very nice

P.S

P.S.S

DIAF?

Oh yes, go DIAF.

TU BE, sorry to hear that {censored} man, but you could definitely hold that {censored} up in court, you would be the more dependable one for your kids :):thu: