I'm so upset right now! My divorce is gonna get ugly.

TU BE

• Members

So the soon to be ex-wife calls me up and seems one of her friends has convinced her to join the Air Force. That's all good that she wants to better herself, but here's where the problem arrives.

See, we were originally gonna do a joint custody of my kids and both live here in SA. But now, if she joins they could send her ANYWHERE and she says SHE wants custody which would basically make me have to follow her wherever she has to go for Uncle Sam if I want to see my kids.

This totally pisses me off because I have been the best parent I can be considering the circumstances and she has put little effort into being one for the past 6 months. Now, with a "contested" divorce here in Texas, she could win custody of our kids and I'd be a {censored}ing nomad if I want to be part of their lives.

This was NOT the original plan for the divorce and she has gone and thrown a {censored}ing monkey wrench in the godamn spokes. I can't be without my kids. I won't do it. I WILL NOT be a weekend dad (or worse yet a once or twice a year dad).

I'm so {censored}ing pissed right now I don't know whether to punch something or just breakdown and have a good cry. {censored}!!!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

that cant be legal. find a judge with an ounce of scruples and family values and im sure he'll rule something along the lines of "{censored} you bitch stay put"

i cant imagine anything else being possible. best wishes man, i respect that youre doing everything you can for your kids. the fact that you would travel with them, totally changing your life, really shows a lot of character.

whats your mojopal address? ive gotta toss you some for this

• Members

I call shenanigans... call a lawyer or something... they will decide what is best for the child based off of income, available time to spend with the child.. etc. and it seems as though a citizen would have more time to spend with the child than an active duty individual.

It if were me.... this'd mean war.

• Members

Actually, with her being active duty Air Force, you are in a slightly better position to get majority of the custody.

Research some, because I think it could work in your favor. I think.

Yes.

Damn you TOOB, if you screw this up I'm going to personally come over there and smack you around. You've got the leverage, obviously. If you've got any lawyer friends, get off HC and get them out of bed now. You can't get started soon enough is my point.

• Members

She actually expects your kids to follow her around to wherever while she's in the Air Force? I'm going to go ahead and assume that your kids would not be happy about that either; try calling a lawyer to see if you have a case.

congrats Homer

tell it to some real people

P.s

i hope she enjoys your brothers cock

{censored} the hell off.