I'm so upset right now! My divorce is gonna get ugly.

TU BE

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
It depends if he was waring frilly underwear

and he should be telling it to peoples face, not some forum thats available to a whole bunch of disgruntled teenager like myself.

P.s

do i get a spork?

He's met a ton of people off this forum in real life. I have no doubt in my mind you get the {censored} knocked out of you on a daily basis anyway, so I'm not going to clutter up this thread anymore.

• Members
Actually, with her being active duty Air Force, you are in a slightly better position to get majority of the custody.

Research some, because I think it could work in your favor. I think.

To echo what Aran is saying, I'm not quite sure if the Air Force is different, but in the Army we're on a pretty hefty rotation cycle; IE deployment could come up any time. With her being a single parent, that means your kids would have to be uprooted at a moment's notice, and I imagine you could pitch it at a judge that you definately had the more stable lifestyle. Plus if she has to go to basic for two months or so, plus MOS training, she'd be canned from being a parental figure for a while anyway. I'd think a lawyer would definately want to incorporate that into your argument for custody.

• Members

Man, I feel for you.

I don't know what it is with women, but when it comes to splitting up, they often just get so freakin' RANDOM. I can't tell you how many times during or after a breakup, when the woman involved has done something so out of left field that I find myself saying, "Where the f--- did THAT come from?"

Doesn't matter if it screws up YOUR life. They'll just do it anyway.

But where your kid is involved, I admire your attitude. If she continues down this "do whatever the hell she wants" road, it's gonna be tough, and I have no easy words of wisdom.

When the crap comes down, I usually just grit my teeth and try to get through the hard times with as much calm as I can muster.

Addendum: some of the other posters are right. A "military brat" lifestyle is NOT stable, so you might have a case for majority custody. Definitely look into it!

• Members
It depends if he was waring frilly underwear

and he should be telling it to peoples face, not some forum thats available to a whole bunch of disgruntled teenager like myself.

P.s

do i get a spork?

A teenager? {censored} you, you don't know {censored} about life. Talk to me when you lived a while and actually experienced some things in life. Dickhead. :rolleyes:

• Members
Lets arrange a meeting. You stick your head in your wifes loose flaps and ill be up in that already, we can talk about your predicament face to face

There's another ampfest in Austin on May 8th. Ask your mommy to buy you a ticket down here and we can discuss this in person.

• Members
Lets arrange a meeting. You stick your head in your wifes loose flaps and ill be up in that already, we can talk about your predicament face to face

:lol:

He would beat your ass while drinking a beer at the same time.

Little bitch, valvestate Marshall playing, e-badasses talking {censored} on the internet. :rolleyes:

• Members

Sorry to hear this but you do have much to say when it comes to the military AND she has to deal with both US legal system and the military code of conduct.

First she has to go to basic and there are no kids there so you will have them. Second, she could get duty close to home as Texas has bases I believe. The military will not allow her to just up and take kids if there is a civilian dad involved. The last thing a commanding officer needs is a pissed off father yelling at his congressman.

Good luck and do not think you have no options.

• Members
A teenager? {censored} you, you don't know {censored} about life. Talk to me when you lived a while and actually experienced some things in life. Dickhead.
:rolleyes:

I know enough to know that you my friend, need to talk to someone face to face, a shrink, whoever i don't give a {censored}, but involve forumites? Why? whats the point? so they can bestow you with meaningless pats on the back and "mojo"
it is unfortunate that you are in a fix like this.
Not HC's job to comfort you. this is an amp forum.

• Members
Sorry to hear this but you do have much to say when it comes to the military AND she has to deal with both US legal system and the military code of conduct.

First she has to go to basic and there are no kids there so you will have them. Second, she could get duty close to home as Texas has bases I believe. The military will not allow her to just up and take kids if there is a civilian dad involved. The last thing a commanding officer needs is a pissed off father yelling at his congressman.

Good luck and do not think you have no options.

Dude, that plus the frequency the military deploys, with her as a single parent, should be a major plus in your favor.

• Members
I know enough to know that you my friend, need to talk to someone face to face, a shrink, whoever i don't give a {censored}, but involve forumites? Why? whats the point? so they can bestow you with meaningless pats on the back and "mojo"

Mad that no one's giving you advice on your POS Valvestate Marshall practice amp? :lol:

• Members

Some of us here have met in person, are close personal friends, some even like family. Unfortunately you've never experienced anything like that because you're a gigantic drum of dicks and assholes