HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My girlfriend passed out drunk while we were having sex, so I creampied her.
:)
In the morning I told her she was begging for me to cum inside her, so I did. She believed me, so she went and paid for the morning after pill.
:lol:

Damn! That's risky.

• Members

This one's kind of bittersweet. I've known this chick since my first year at college ({censored}, that was 1990.) We've always liked each other, and we used to spend at least two weekends a month out hiking/canoeing/camping. During all those years, we were always dating other people, and trying to be honorable, we never went after each other out in the woods.

There was a lot of mutual lust there, however. She's a very hot, dark Italian chick. Used to be a basketball player. Very athletic. But curvy. I'd pretty much wanted to {censored} her since the first time I laid eyes on her, but the timing never worked out.

Fast forward. I start dating a woman I like very much. So much so that I ended up marrying her. Things progress as usual, until my bachelor party.

Yup. Ol' camping buddy shows up. Looking amazing. We all got hammered, but what was I going to do? It was the night before my wedding. I couldn't betray my fiancee and look her in the eye the next morning while saying "I do."

So I bottled it all up, until right before the party wound down. I found myself alone with her, and after a little awkwardness, she told me that she had always been in love with me, and that while she liked my wife-to-be, she was extremely jealous, and always wondered what it would be like if we were together.

To be honest, I was angry at first. I mean, jesus christ. We had spent literally 10 years giving each other the runaround, acting all coy and stupid, and to be honest, she was the one who was always caught up in bad relationships with morons. I could have been tapping that ass the ENTIRE {censored}ING TIME. :mad:

But what was the point? It was over. Instead, I grabbed her, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her as hard as I could. It was a long, slow, deep kiss, and I put as much of my regret about where our friendship had been (and more importantly, not been) as I could. She returned it with equal passion, and it stretched out, lasting for maybe 3-4 minutes. I ended it when the urge to reach under her shirt or down her pants was almost to strong to resist.

It was really probably the most remarkable kiss of my life. And while it felt good to clear the air between us, our friendship has never been the same.

How could it be? I'm married, but I still lust after her, and I still, to this day, wonder about the possibilities we pissed away.

• Members
This one's kind of bittersweet. I've known this chick since my first year at college ({censored}, that was 1990.) We've always liked each other, and we used to spend at least two weekends a month out hiking/canoeing/camping. During all those years, we were always dating other people, and trying to be honorable, we never went after each other out in the woods.

There was a lot of mutual lust there, however. She's a very hot, dark Italian chick. Used to be a basketball player. Very athletic. But curvy. I'd pretty much wanted to {censored} her since the first time I laid eyes on her, but the timing never worked out.

Fast forward. I start dating a woman I like very much. So much so that I ended up marrying her. Things progress as usual, until my bachelor party.

Yup. Ol' camping buddy shows up. Looking amazing. We all got hammered, but what was I going to do? It was the night before my wedding. I couldn't betray my fiancee and look her in the eye the next morning while saying "I do."

So I bottled it all up, until right before the party wound down. I found myself alone with her, and after a little awkwardness, she told me that she had always been in love with me, and that while she liked my wife-to-be, she was extremely jealous, and always wondered what it would be like if we were together.

To be honest, I was angry at first. I mean, jesus christ. We had spent literally 10 years giving each other the runaround, acting all coy and stupid, and to be honest, she was the one who was always caught up in bad relationships with morons. I could have been tapping that ass the ENTIRE {censored}ING TIME.
:mad:

But what was the point? It was over. Instead, I grabbed her, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her as hard as I could. It was a long, slow, deep kiss, and I put as much of my regret about where our friendship had been (and more importantly, not been) as I could. She returned it with equal passion.

It was really probably the most remarkable kiss of my life. And while it felt good to clear the air between us, our friendship has never been the same.

How could it be? I'm married, but I still lust after her, and I still, to this day, wonder about the possibilities we pissed away.

That's deep. So it was just a kiss?

• Members

To be honest, I was angry at first. I mean, jesus christ. We had spent literally 10 years giving each other the runaround, acting all coy and stupid, and to be honest, she was the one who was always caught up in bad relationships with morons. I could have been tapping that ass the ENTIRE {censored}ING TIME.

But what was the point? It was over. Instead, I grabbed her, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her as hard as I could. It was a long, slow, deep kiss, and I put as much of my regret about where our friendship had been (and more importantly, not been) as I could. She returned it with equal passion, and it stretched out, lasting for maybe 3-4 minutes. I ended it when the urge to reach under her shirt or down her pants was almost to strong to resist.

Damn, that is a TOUGH thing for someone to lay on you the night before your wedding.

• Members

the solution is simple. tape a picture of this girl to the back of your wife's head. :thu:

• Members

Damn man :cry:That was deep, and i bet that was really hard and confusing the {censored} out of you the next day at your wedding...do you still talk to that chick?

• Members

To be honest, I was angry at first. I mean, jesus christ. We had spent literally 10 years giving each other the runaround, acting all coy and stupid, and to be honest,
she was the one who was always caught up in bad relationships with morons
. I could have been tapping that ass the ENTIRE {censored}ING TIME.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

• Members
That's deep. So it was just a kiss?

Yeah, it was "just" a kiss. I mean, sure, we just kissed, but I dunno, there was so much passion in it. It was hot. If you've ever had a grudge/lust/anger/sadness/regret/frustration kiss like that, you know what I mean.

And yes, it really {censored}ed with my head. Hell, it still does. Thinking about the things we could have done together. The thing is that I believe we'd have been great together both in and out of the sack. I don't know whether I'm glad that I know how she felt all those years or not. I mean, yeah, she wanted me all that time. But what {censored}ing good does that do me now? :freak:

It was just one of those "it's a tough life" things. There's nothing to be done about it now.

And sure, I talk to her occasionally, but not very often, and I hardly ever actually see her...both because it's hard, and because, on some level, I'm really still very attracted to her, and I don't entirely trust myself.

Le sigh.

[/whimpering, effete, girly-man mode]

• Members
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

In some ways, yeah. She always had bad taste in the men she dated. I am pretty much the opposite of that, however (if I may say so.) I'm steady, not full of {censored}, and pretty much smarter than the average dumbass on the street. I think she was ultimately attracted to me for that.

• Members

In some ways, yeah. She always had bad taste in the men she dated. I am pretty much the opposite of that, however (if I may say so.) I'm steady, not full of {censored}, and pretty much smarter than the average dumbass on the street. I think she was ultimately attracted to me for that.

How do you know she wasn't the one being a dumb ass?

That you weren't just in love with he facade?

(not being mean, just asking)

• Members
+1. As hot as she was/is, it takes a real nutcase to pull that kind of Hollywood chick flick {censored} on someone in real life. Had you dropped everything for her she would have had you by the balls .... and known it.

You guys are absolutely right, of course. And there are plenty of other reasons we would have failed (she's a DEVOUT Catholic, and I'm completely atheist, etc.)

But you know, that doesn't make my dick feel any better about it. :lol:

• Members

I have one that involves the singer in my band.

One day after a show, this was with his old group, he had gotten wasted and was leaving after the show and there was a whole group of people hanging around out side the bar just talking and whatever. So he gets into his car and slams it in reverse and hits the gas, backs right into someones car, pulls forward and tries to back up again, and again backs into dudes car. At this point people start to notice what's up so he gets out of the car, and pretends to write on an invisible piece of paper with an invisible pen his "information" stumbles back into the car, and peels out. He later sold that car to Randy Blythe of LoG haha. There's another good story involving that car and Randy

• Members

I didn't mean it as "just a kiss." I just meant did anything else happen... It seems, as though, you've already clarified that, though.

I know, I know, it's cool.

And come to think of it, I'll see her tomorrow night. I'm driving down to see a bunch of friends for a party, and we'll talk and laugh and cut up. And there will be absolutely nothing that even remotely resembles hanky-panky.

Because after all that, I still love my wife very, very much, and would take a {censored}ing icepick to the eyeball before I betray her. I have a good life, and I really won the lottery when I married this girl.

But hey, this is a confessional thread, right? Just writing about some mind{censored} stuff I've been through, y'know?

Archived