HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Members

hahah Ok this is a confession..

When I was 17 and drunk I ate out a girl who was on the rag. hahah It was very dark and I didnt notice til about 3 minutes in.. I just thought she was really wet! :wave:

It doesnt taste too bad/different. BUt I'll still never do that again...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
hahah Ok this is a confession..

When I was 17 and drunk I ate out a girl who was on the rag. hahah It was very dark and I didnt notice til about 3 minutes in.. I just thought she was really wet!
:wave:

It doesnt taste too bad/different. BUt I'll still never do that again...

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

• Members

I was staggering home from my ex's house stinking drunk. While peeing in a side street, I shat myself when I farted.

I took my trousers off, wiped with my boxers and threw it on a washing line in the garden next to me. Complete fluke it landed on it. Sagging nice.

Can you imagine the person's face that lives there goes to get their laundry the next day and then there is this {censored}ty pair of boxers there next to them. I bet they barfed a little bit in their mouth:lol:

• Members
You do play boy shoots stop complaining
:mad:

Seriously. How many of us would KILL for that job!

This is a great thread though. After the night I had last night... Needed this one. Keep me laughing, boys!

Here's another for ya:
I had a "disagreement" with my apartment complex right when I moved back (I'd given them notice that I'd be leaving in Mid December in November. The gal at the desk said I didn't need to give them written notice and that my lease would expire that day anyways, then they denied it and charged me for the whole month, then told me that I had to be out by the day I had given notice for or they'd charge me $25 per day that I kept my stuff there, despite having already paid for the whole month). They did refund my security deposit of $150 since I complained and reported them to the BBB, but as my final little "f@#k you" to them, I upper deckered the toilet and pi$$ed in the closet.

• Members

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

I know, she should have said something.. She was a year younger and she only had a little too drink, but to this day I cant understand why she didnt say something.. Honestly the room was black.. Maybe thats one of the reasons I HATE {censored}ing in the dark today.. Oh well.. Chalk it up to experience!! hahahahahah

• Members

but as my final little "f@#k you" to them, I upper deckered the toilet and pi$$ed in the closet.

oh i've done that to a couple old jobs of mine.

nothing is more satisfying than taking the worst taco {censored} into the reservoir of a toilet.

• Members

THis story is from this years NAMM. So Colin (63 Strat), Shawn (my bass player) and Justin (my drummer) and I are all walking to the convention center around Noon. We're cutting through the parking lot of the Marriott when Justin stops suddenly and says, "I forgot my wallet at the room, Ill catch back up." We thought nothing of it and kept on walking.

Come to find out later that day, that in earlier in the morning Justin had taken his sweet ass over to Carl Jrs and got himself a six dollar burger. Now Justin hasnt eaten meat in months, but he's hungry and says {censored} it. Also keep in mind that we had been drinking heeavily the night before.

So I meet back up with him later in the day and he says, "Dude, I didnt forget my wallet. As we were walking I {censored} all over myself. And I dont wear underwear so that {censored} was leaking out from the bottom of my pants. And every street corner I came to there was some hot broads right behind me. Do you know how that feels? Having hot bitches watch liquid {censored} pour out the bottom of your pants? Dude it was so bad I had to spray out my shoes." :lol:

• Members

On my 22nd some of my buddies came over and we proceeded to play "A$$hole" to drink the remnants of their Jungle Juice from a previous party. Oh yeah, the bottom of the barrel stuff, so it was mostly Everclear. We then went to the bar, where people proceeded to bring me shots of stuff. About 1/2 way thru the night I had a glazed look in my eye and ralfed all over the table. Needless to say we got booted from the bar. When I got home, I thought it was a good idea to just start strippin' my clothes off at the door (don't want to get my bed all pukey), and went to bed. The next morning I awoke buck nekkid covered in red sticky vomit and a trail of pukey clothes leading from the door to my bed.

• Members
THis story is from this years NAMM. So Colin (63 Strat), Shawn (my bass player) and Justin (my drummer) and I are all walking to the convention center around Noon. We're cutting through the parking lot of the Marriott when Justin stops suddenly and says, "I forgot my wallet at the room, Ill catch back up." We thought nothing of it and kept on walking.

Come to find out later that day, that in earlier in the morning Justin had taken his sweet ass over to Carl Jrs and got himself a six dollar burger. Now Justin hasnt eaten meat in months, but he's hungry and says {censored} it. Also keep in mind that we had been drinking heeavily the night before.

So I meet back up with him later in the day and he says, "Dude, I didnt forget my wallet. As we were walking I {censored} all over myself. And I dont wear underwear so that {censored} was leaking out from the bottom of my pants. And every street corner I came to there was some hot broads right behind me. Do you know how that feels? Having hot bitches watch liquid {censored} pour out the bottom of your pants? Dude it was so bad I had to spray out my shoes."
:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{censored}ing AMAZING.

• Members

alright, i guess i need to step up my game:

me and some friends used to go down to the lake and swing from a rope off this platform that was on the top of a steep hill overlooking the water. we had these 2 annoying girls with us, who used to hang out with us a bit. anyway, my buddy and i had an awesome plan. as he stood on top of the platform, i lured the two womenz under it. my friend then proceeded to piss his pants, and it dripped all over their heads. with every ounce of restraint, i kept from busting out laughing as they were all "phillip, you are dripping all over us." the girls thought he had jumped in the lake and was dripping on them, but his hair was bone dry.

they never found out either and still don't know to this day.

Archived