Why did Eddie put the reflectors on the back of his guitar?

greg apocalypse

• Members

uh... ok. pretty cool that you hold a guitar up to your chest which isn't translucent unless you've got jellyfish dna.

yeah.. the 80s weren't good to a lot of people..

And that's cool yeah you're cool..but...

the 80's were good to a million times more people than it wasn't good to.....

They were good times. Sorry you were like 4 then.

80's were good times...lots of great music..not just hair metal. As opposed to the depressed 90's and the angry 00's.

LOL at people who think the 80's sucked or were "hard in peeps". Look at us now. 80's = good times.

• Members

To reflect light.

in a cool way

• Members

Some say he found them and thought they would change the direction of electromagnetic radiation visible to human eye at an interface between two different media in a manner that would provide conscious subjective experiences.

• Members

cuz a motorcycle headlight would have been dumb :cop:

The real reason is Ed was sitting around and using the drill in studio to make cool sounds with his guitar. Then after a bottle of Jack he said oh yeah.. I got the drill to put in this reflector somewhere! Oh here we go... on the back of my guitar. Stupid idea or not, I'm doing it!! And so it was...................

• Members

cuz a motorcycle headlight would have been dumb
:cop:

The real reason is Ed was sitting around and using the drill in studio to make cool sounds with his guitar. Then after a bottle of Jack he said oh yeah.. I got the drill to put in this reflector somewhere! Oh here we go... on the back of my guitar. Stupid idea or not, I'm doing it!! And so it was...................

Thus it reflected stage lights in a cool way.

• Members

What, is this some kind of joke? Isn't it common knowledge that he found them at a truck stop/rest stop and thought they would reflect the stage lights in a cool way?

regarding having them on the back, if you lift up the guitar, spin it around, play on your shoulders and shit like that its more likely to reflect stage lights in a cool way.

• Members

I wanted to read through the whole thread before saying something that would prove all of you dumb idiots wrong. I read through it, and nobody posted the right response.

I was with him when it happened. He found them at a truck stop/rest stop and thought they would reflect the stage lights in a cool way