Why did Eddie put the reflectors on the back of his guitar?

greg apocalypse

• Members

Wow..... Really lame thread.. How did no one put a stop to this LOONG ago..? This was a sad re-creation of the "Dimebag put tape on it to stop the strings from dabba jabba za..." That was funny.. This was sad..

I agree. This entire debacle reflects poorly on our little community.

In a cool way.

• Members

Wow..... Really lame thread.. How did no one put a stop to this LOONG ago..? This was a sad re-creation of the "Dimebag put tape on it to stop the strings from dabba jabba za..." That was funny.. This was sad..

Wow, someones on the rag tonight. GTFO. :wave:

Go redirect yourself somewhere in a cool way.

• Members

You have put a damper on our light source, that was previously being reflected in a rather cool way.

Now, it is being reflected in a less cool way.

• Members

the almighty phil joined in on this. i think this gets the harmony central authority reflecting in a cool way seal of approval.

• Members

He used it to perform Thomas Youngs Double-Slit interference experiments. That is to say when he saw twins in the audience he used it to signal one of his roadies (Tom Young) to get them backstage passes with no interference.

do i win?:)

• Members

He used it to perform Thomas Youngs Double-Slit interference experiments. That is to say when he saw twins in the audience he used it to signal one of his roadies (Tom Young) to get them backstage passes with no interference.

And by doing so reflected light in a cool way.

• Members

I have to say, this thread has gone way off topic.

The OP asked a valid question and deserves a genuine answer.

After some research I believe Eddie found them in a truck stop and thought they'd reflect the light in a cool way

Just to sum up -

r2.jpg

• Members

My house got so hot yesterday. The sun was just going in the windows and cooking the house and making it hot. SO HOT. 90 degrees inside.

I thought "WWEVHD?" and I bought mini blinds and went to a truck stop and found some reflectors and affixed them to the back of said mini blinds. The sunlight was reflected. In a cool way. 68 degrees inside. Some of the cool light got on my neighbor's dog and he was like

cool-dog.jpg

In summary, Eddie was at a truck stop for one reason or another, and happened to find some reflectors... just... lying around... and he was like "THIS WOULD REFLECT LIGHT IN A COOL WAY ON STAGE" so he took and reflected and now when I'm at work I keep hearing "You Really Got Me" on the PA and he's like "meedleymeedlymeeeeeeaaaaaaa" like the whole beginning of the song for like a whole day.

• Members

I heard EVH found some reflectors at a truck stop, put them on the front of his guitar because they would reflect the light in cool ways on stage, but then realized they were reflecting only on the audience in cool ways, so he then put them on the back of his guitar so they would reflect light on HIM in cool ways.:idea: