Why did Eddie put the reflectors on the back of his guitar?

greg apocalypse

You are forgiven from this butchered joke by mentioning Dio.

Dude, Dio had THE BEST hard rock / metal pipes of all time. EVAR!!

Argue with me on this one at your own peril... I have a banhammer, and I'm not afraid to use it... ;) :poke: :cop::evil::D

Now go reflect on the awesomeness of RJD's voice in a cool way. :wave:

rjd carried swords in his videos not to bring the image of medieval swords and sorcery, but to reflect light in a cool way.

I heard he used the rainbow light that reflected off the swords in a cool way to actually slay the dragons... Eddie was just trying to being something similar to his guitar - hence, the reflectors.

• Members
I heard he used the rainbow light that reflected off the swords in a cool way to actually slay the dragons... Eddie was just trying to being something similar to his guitar - hence, the reflectors.

Maybe it was Dio that he met at the truck stop, that suggested such a cool way of reflecting?

• Members

i just had an epiphany.

eddie used the reflectors to reflect light in a cool way on stage so people who were trying to study his technique were distracted or blinded.

/thread.

• Members
You are forgiven from this butchered joke by mentioning Dio.

Dude, Dio had THE BEST hard rock / metal pipes of all time. EVAR!!

Argue with me on this one at your own peril... I have a banhammer, and I'm not afraid to use it...
;)
:poke:
:cop::evil::D

Now go reflect on the awesomeness of RJD's voice in a cool way.
:wave:

You even think of flashing your banhammer around here, I'll take it from you, and shove it up your ass until the trigger goes "click".