THE "What's for Dinner?" Thread! (Mods? Sticky? Please???)

LoopQuantum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight:

Step 1: Nice little piece of wild salmon (brushed w/ oyster sauce) on a cherry plank on the grill

IMG_3077.jpg

Step 2: Cut up salmon gets added to diced potato (cooked earlier) and a healthy dose of fresh dill

IMG_3078.jpg

Step 3: Mix it up with sour cream, mayo, capers, lemon juice, and black pepper.

IMG_3080.jpg

Dillicious thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by trailsofsin

View Post

Tonight:

Step 1: Nice little piece of wild salmon (brushed w/ oyster sauce) on a cherry plank on the grill

IMG_3077.jpg

Step 2: Cut up salmon gets added to diced potato (cooked earlier) and a healthy dose of fresh dill

IMG_3078.jpg

Step 3: Mix it up with sour cream, mayo, capers, lemon juice, and black pepper.

IMG_3080.jpg

Dillicious thumb.gif

DAMMIT, that looks good!!

I love salmon smile.gif

• Members

Thread starter you're a real dingleberry. You started this just so you could show off and post your 900 dishes right off the bat. What an attention whore. Oh and "Mods Sticky Please???" ? Really? This is an amp forum. You're real full of yourself

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cooker

View Post

Thread starter you're a real dingleberry. You started this just so you could show off and post your 900 dishes right off the bat. What an attention whore. Oh and "Mods Sticky Please???" ? Really? This is an amp forum. You're real full of yourself

11596d1220309043-afghanistan-legends-gtf

• Members

View Post

shut-the-fuck-up1.jpg

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

GTFO-HOUSE.png

• Members

View Post

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Members

View Post

I agree with this guy.. Loop still hasnt made me a Chicken Cordon Bleu and until that happens were not on speaking terms.

• Members

View Post

Wow. Sorry pal. I had no idea I was such a jerk.

I started this thread because people asked me to. I posted all the pics at the beginning from other threads, just to have them in one place. Again, people asked me to.

Also, I LOL pretty hard whenever there's an OT thread and someone comes in and says "this is an AMP FORUM"...icon_lol.gif Surely, after being on HCAF for 7 years and posting, you are aware that this is NOT an amp forum. This is a metalhead forum. icon_lol.gif

Full of myself? I'm no biologist, but what else would I be full of? Why are you so angry? Did your souffle collapse? icon_lol.gif

Free country. Don't post in here if you don't like it. Jeebus and I love you. love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

The truly ironic thing is that a man who calls himself Cooker has a problem with a food thread.

icon_lol.gif

Archived