THE "What's for Dinner?" Thread! (Mods? Sticky? Please???)

LoopQuantum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by NixerX

View Post

I have a dish I call "meat candy" that I used to make before I went veg.

Its basically 10lbs of Pork. 1lb of bacon, cyanne-brown sugar-sea salt rubbed, braised, and slow cooked for 12 hours in sweet baby rays and a Mango,papaya,Pineapple, Madarin compote.

Oh yea.. I have pics if anyone is interested.

Well yeah biggrin.gif

• Members
Pre-Dinner bump!!!

Make me proud!!!!
:cry::love:

Okay, Loop...I'm finally going to get off my worthless ass and contribute to your thread tonight. Nothing fancy, just some simple stuff, so I warn you now. Also, I don't have a camera OR photobucket (I know, :facepalm:), so I will be taking iPhone pics and throwing them in as attachments later, after the meat finishes thawing. Anyway:

Turkey burgers, buns made with corn meal; with Swiss cheese, avocado, onions, and plum tomatoes with lime mayo. That will be my meager contribution. :cry:

• Members

Chili with beef, bacon, bell peppers, romano beans, macaroni... and a whole host of other crap.

I made this friday, and ate it for every meal saturday and sunday, and for dinner every day including today, and i JUST finished it :D

Recipe can be found in my food thread at maplifiers :D

Pre meat:

IMG_0117.jpg

post meat, didnt all fit:

IMG_0126.jpg

new container of win

IMG_0131.jpg

• Members

Okay, Loop...turkey burgers a la my sorry ass. Here we go, {censored}ty iPhone pics with attachments, as promised:

Ground turkey, with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and red chili flake: Onion in the patties, searing in veg oil; After searing on one side; corn meal bun, avocado, and plum tomato slices; sauteed turkey burgers on the side toppings; finished product with a mayo/lime juice sauce on the bun. :love: DELICIOUS[ATTACH]325113[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]325114[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]325115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]325116[/ATTACH]

Archived