Kids = no sportscar

yourguitarhero

• Members

I don't need any convincing it's all done and taken care of ,everything I mentioned here is past tense for me i.e. already accomplished. Try to wrap this around your thick head, but I doubt you ever will...
:lol:

Only towels should ever go around thick heads. Or bandanas!

edit: towel reference... er, it was more to do with drying hair, not a racial thing... only just came to brain

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
... One good thing about it though - after seeing the responsibility they have taken on with the baby, I've decided to do something that I've wanted to do for years but put off for various reasons: get a dog ...

The avatar you ordered.

It's ready.

wr3b9.jpg

:o

• Members

.. I'd put my net worth against yours any day of the week, kids or not. I also love to drink and went out w/ my friends tonight and got {censored}ed up while my hot gf watched my kid for me at home free of charge, then I got home and she sucked me off. It's pretty easy when you have your {censored} together. ...do not reproduce because again, the gene pool is already to {censored}ed up.. especially the british one.. what do you guys have against tooth brushes? jesus.

That to me just sounds insecure! I'm not very interested in putting my net worth up against anyones as I don't have this need to compare myself to others as I don't need to do better than anyone. I'm enjoying my own financial freedom and don't feel the need to compare jack {censored} :D Sorry that you guys obviously do!

On the other hand, it's quite nice that people like me enjoying their full lives are obviously a threat to you guys :D

• Members

That to me just sounds insecure! I'm not very interested in putting my net worth up against anyones as I don't have this need to compare myself to others as I don't need to do better than anyone. I'm enjoying my own financial freedom and don't feel the need to compare jack {censored}
:D
Sorry that you guys obviously do!

On the other hand, it's quite nice that people like me enjoying their full lives are obviously a threat to you guys

right, you don't want to compare because there is no comparison. You'd lose in every single aspect in a comparison including the "enjoying life to the fullest" one. I guarantee I had a better night out than you did tonight, and this is just day one of a 3-week vacation and I'm going to party like a mother{censored}er, kid or not, watch me.

do you really think you enjoy your life more than I do?? I enjoy everything you do financial freedom, music, band, partying, dating, all that {censored}.. and a lot of other things you can't even begin to understand..

Challenge in still on the table though, let's compare our lives any day, I guarantee I will beat you on every single aspect of it. let's do it. ... :lol:

A treat? you're more like a joke. I LOVE hearing how the things I've been excelling at for 13 years are this big challenge for you... that would keep you from enjoying your life, based on your fears and what you heard from your loser friends... yeah maybe for a weak individual like you it would.. but for me, it's past tense, brother, it's all done and all the reassurance I need is right here in my house right now... sorry you can't comprehend that but honestly, I wouldn't expect you to.. too much for you I guess...:lol:

• Members

What I find hillarious is that all you Dads seem to bleat on with the same arguement; even my friends with kids do. It seems that they're obsessed with comparing lifestyles and choices and trying to tell me that because I'm not having a screaming brat ruining the rest of my life that I'm somehow unfulfilled, selfish or stupid. Then they bleat on about comparing themselves to me, trying to convince me of some {censored}, for example:

That to me just sounds insecure! I'm not very interested in putting my net worth up against anyones as I don't have this need to compare myself to others as I don't need to do better than anyone. I'm enjoying my own financial freedom and don't feel the need to compare jack {censored}
Sorry that you guys obviously do!

On the other hand, it's quite nice that people like me enjoying their full lives are obviously a threat to you guys

I have not compared myself with you. I get off my arse and do things. If I don't like something I change it.

I love being a Dad, more than anything else.

I will never tell anyone that they have to have kids though.. Look at page 1. Life is full of choices and thats cool

• Members
by the way, this thread OP is the guy that decide he would save up for like 18 months so he could drive across America in a VW Bus and then finally decided that even that was too hard for him.
what a winner.

So OP you're absolutely right, do not have any kids EVER, please.

Where did you get the idea I wasn't going to do that?
Currently saving up.

• Members

One time I convinced someone from Open Jam to post an epic troll thread over at the Mustang forum entitled "Girlfriend got an abortion so we could keep the cobra":cop:

link bro

cant post this pontificating "i'm so cool" {censored} without proof brah

• Members

right, you don't want to compare because there is no comparison. You'd lose in every single aspect in a comparison including the "enjoying life to the fullest" one. I guarantee I had a better night out than you did tonight, and this is just day one of a 3-week vacation and I'm going to party like a mother{censored}er, kid or not, watch me.

do you really think you enjoy your life more than I do?? I enjoy everything you do financial freedom, music, band, partying, dating, all that {censored}.. and a lot of other things you can't even begin to understand..

Challenge in still on the table though, let's compare our lives any day, I guarantee I will beat you on every single aspect of it. let's do it. ...

A treat? you're more like a joke. I LOVE hearing how the things I've been excelling at for 13 years are this big challenge for you... that would keep you from enjoying your life, based on your fears and what you heard from your loser friends... yeah maybe for a weak individual like you it would.. but for me, it's past tense, brother, it's all done and all the reassurance I need is right here in my house right now... sorry you can't comprehend that but honestly, I wouldn't expect you to.. too much for you I guess...

God you know, you're absolutely right. I'm a joke, you're clearly a superior specimen. I mean, how you just party for three days straight while random people look after your kid and how you obviously have tonnes more money and how you're all reassured, yep, I mean, you got it nailed. I mean, {censored} do I know, right? After all, I bet you're goingto have a better night tonight than I did three days ago, and possibly next week when there's a rainstorm that night will be slightly less better than one you had the night before which was also tomorrow when yesterday may have been da {censored}ing bomb.

aka.. WAT!?

*sigh*

Well, I just had some boiled eggs with the missus and was about to head down the gym before my gig tonight, but I just realised I could never be as awesome as you. Maybe we'll stay in and procreate and all our problems will be solved. Though I'd rather have your blessing first, I hate being thought of as a Joke by some bloke in another country who has the perfect life.

GO TEAM!

Also, for the record, I just had my 6-month dental checkup and was assured that I had a great set of teeth. Ne'er a filling nor drilling required. Though I'd bet my dentist is nothing compared to yours and even worse I bet my dentist NO WAY had as good a night last night as you did three days ago in the morning getting sucked off by some young lass who loves your cock and I bet furthermore that in the morning, his morning paled in comaprison to your morning seven days ago which was also tomorrow depending on your perspective!

Finally, I've no interest in comparing anything with you. I'd fully bet either way you would win, but as I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep fretting about how successful you are compared to me, I would probably bet that yes, I enjoy life more than you do!

• Members

Where did you get the idea I wasn't going to do that?

Currently saving up.

Clearly, you posted something that seemed like a cool idea and CLEARLY you haven't followed up that idea within a suitable time frame OR you decided that although it was a cool idea, wasn't going to happen for you for various reasons. Therefore, you're clearly a twat and I can only agree with billybob that you should never ever have kids as you clearly can't even buy a camper van to drive across America. I mean, what kinda {censored}ing loser are you? GAWD.

Clearly, you and I both had terrible nights last night. I'm hopeful for tomorrow night, however as Billy has a three day weekend, my outlook looks bleak!

• Members

I have not compared myself with you.

I should bloody well hope not! I'm a cock! You are too, just a different kind of cock!

I get off my arse and do things. If I don't like something I change it.

I've always hated DIY, but I hate yellow-coloured paint even more. That {censored} HAD to go!!!

I love being a Dad, more than anything else.

My sister loves being a Mom. I love being a cat owner!

I will never tell anyone that they have to have kids though.. Look at page 1. Life is full of choices and thats cool

I think there should be a council run on HCAF which allows/disallows human procreation. It could go from zero to nazi state in record time :D

• Members

I honestly think you should have to be qualified to be a parent.

Yadda yadda yadda basic human rights. Look, society is like a buffalo herd. We only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. Let them run their course...then watch what happens.

Like I said it seems sort of morbid, but I don't look at human life as something cherished and beautiful on the whole (though it has its moments). This is a struggle to reach maximum potential before we reach our final days and we are doing a {censored} job to save face for "political correctness"

• Members
So, the wife and I have decided to never have children.

It's weird, I've always thought of it as one of those things I'll do it and some unspecified time in the future - you know, have a bit of fun now then get serious and have kids.

With some introspection I've realised I don't want any kids. Turns out the wife feels the same way.

We feel they take over your lives - time-wise, responsibility, financially. Kind of like it's been hanging over your head - you know, gotta get a good job so we can get a house for the kids when we have them,l have to get a family car etc. {censored} that, I want a 2 seater and a home cinema

We want to travel, to spend our money on ourselves - live for each other and not another person who is 100% dependent on us.

We're 29 and 30, so not that young
:cop:

We will live the lives of homosexual couples - nice clothes, furniture, food, cars and holidays and when we're old we'll sell our house and live off the cash and not worry about having to leave an inheritance. Round the world cruise!

People who don't want children should never have children. I agree.

The problem is that people who decide not to have children are responsible people with an income. In contrast, many people who have kids but don't want them are not so responsible and their income is government funded.

• Members

What I find hillarious is that all you Dads seem to bleat on with the same arguement; even my friends with kids do. It seems that they're obsessed with comparing lifestyles and choices and trying to tell me that because I'm not having a screaming brat ruining the rest of my life that I'm somehow unfulfilled, selfish or stupid.

Hey Einstein, go back thru my posts in this thread and quote me where I said, or implied any of that. You've gone full scale froth. :wave:

I was lampooning the OP for wringing his hands, lamenting for years and finally deciding to brave the risky decision to get a dog. :lol:

• Members

One thing is for sure, every one I know that says they would never have kids is right on the money.

People who feel like they have to choose between being successful or having kids really shouldn't reproduce. We don't need any more of that garbage in the gene pool. So yes, please stay away from having any kids and
adopt
a dog
:)
thank you.

Fixed.

• Members

See, I'm not interested in telling other people what to do - whether they should have kids or not.

I've made an informed, reasoned
personal
choice.

Craig I agree with you, and you knew what I felt the same. I just happend to get my wife preganent. It turned out to be awesome.

But your choice makes sense go with it. And you are still young enough to change your mind in the future if you want.

My aunt and uncle choice not to have kids and they have had a great life, a nice house in a rich area of Surrey, so it makes sense to me.

• Members

you don't want kids?!?!?!?! what is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?! you should have kids, no matter what. even if you can't afford to provide them with the basic necessities, attention, and discipline.

who cares if your child grows up to resent you and all of humanity and go on a shooting rampage. you have to have kids, you have to be like me. my life is awesome. because i have kids. my wife left me, took the house, left me the kids, and left me broke. i have one dolar to my name, but that doesn't matter because i have kids and that makes me a {censored}ing saint.

Archived