Kids = no sportscar

yourguitarhero

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

14 pages, whoa. I'm glad I only read the first one.

I have a lovely 3-year-old girl. She's great. I love being a father. That said, NEVER let anyone tell you that having kids is the be-all, end-all. It isn't. Your decision to have none is no more selfish than someone who's broke as {censored} deciding to have five of 'em.

• Members

So, the wife and I have decided to never have children.

It's weird, I've always thought of it as one of those things I'll do it and some unspecified time in the future - you know, have a bit of fun now then get serious and have kids.

With some introspection I've realised I don't want any kids. Turns out the wife feels the same way.

We feel they take over your lives - time-wise, responsibility, financially. Kind of like it's been hanging over your head - you know, gotta get a good job so we can get a house for the kids when we have them,l have to get a family car etc. {censored} that, I want a 2 seater and a home cinema

We want to travel, to spend our money on ourselves - live for each other and not another person who is 100% dependent on us.

We're 29 and 30, so not that young
:cop:

We will live the lives of homosexual couples - nice clothes, furniture, food, cars and holidays and when we're old we'll sell our house and live off the cash and not worry about having to leave an inheritance. Round the world cruise!

sounds a lot like my line of thinking. i think id be much better off being that cool uncle

• Members

I probably want a kid. The reason is mostly tradition.

I come from a long line of people who all had kids.

i come from a short line of people who abandoned their kids or were really {censored}ed up to them.

i probably shouldn't have kids. seeing as how i didn't know my father until i was like 16, then cut him out of my life after a few years because i realized i became exactly like him.

• Members

i come from a short line of people who abandoned their kids or were really {censored}ed up to them.

i probably shouldn't have kids. seeing as how i didn't know my father until i was like 16, then cut him out of my life after a few years because i realized i became exactly like him.

He's also a loser who posts {censored} no one cares about on hcaf? :confused:

• Members

I had my son when I was 20, he is 14 now and will be able to kick my ass in a couple years. Both kids should be out of the house by thr time I am 42-43..that's the good thing about having them young.

Oh and as far as the house thing? Check
Sports car ? Check that off the list next year(challenger srt )

You can still have all the things you want it life, just gotta make the money and pt some effort into it. Oh and if you have kids don't keep any guns around the house :cop:

• Members

Dude makes a reasonable choice not to have kids, dudes with kids jump on said dude talking {censored} about how dumb he is for not wanting kids. You people, and yes, I mean it as "you people," are {censored}ing retarded. Go play guitar you hacks.

I fully support mongoloid bitches not reproducing. I don't want their genetic failures interacting with my perfect blonde hair blue eyed kids. Did I tell you my second son was born 8lb 6oz? I call him my little baby Jesus :lol:

• Members

Dude makes a reasonable choice not to have kids, dudes with kids jump on said dude talking {censored} about how dumb he is for not wanting kids. You people, and yes, I mean it as "you people," are {censored}ing retarded. Go play guitar you hacks.

pretty much this lol

• Members

I fully support mongoloid bitches not reproducing. I don't want their genetic failures interacting with my perfect blonde hair blue eyed kids. Did I tell you my second son was born 8lb 6oz? I call him my little baby Jesus
:lol:

Christmas baby Jesus. All wrapped up.. Watching your baby Einstein developmental videos.. :cop:

• Members

/thread

• Members

Not so much their decision not to have kids. That's their call and could actually be a great favor to all of us.

What I call retarded is people saying that kids mean the end of their financial freedom or something. That's just bull{censored}. There are many people out there who can take care of their kids AND have a great life of their own. If these guys can't, then yeah they shouldn't have kids at all, but STFU about those who are doing it and doing it fine.

• Members

I'm also with ya Billy!

I found my path in life after having them. I was a {censored}bag asshole before them. I've literally double and a halved my salary and found a motivation I never knew I had. They make me be a better person and as a result my life has actually gotten better.

I have no probs with ppl not wanting kids but for them to assume we lose our lives with kids? Naw. I still get a bj every single morning, and still {censored} at night. Every. Got. Damn. Day. I also buy just as much guitar gear. We don't travel nearly as much but in a few years after daycare is over we'll be able to take them on trips and add $2500 back in to our budget every month.

It's possible to still rock after kids. It's hardly an excuse to not have kids. Not wanting kids is the reason to not have kids. Don't gotta justify it beyond that.

• Members

Not so much their decision not to have kids. That's their call and could actually be a great favor to all of us.

What I call retarded is people saying that kids mean the end of their financial freedom or something. That's just bull{censored}. There are many people out there who can take care of their kids AND have a great life of their own. If these guys can't, then yeah they shouldn't have kids at all, but STFU about those who are doing it and doing it fine.

did anyone personally attack you for having kids? you'd think that the op was an all out war on people with kids the way some of you people respond.

• Members

I'm also with ya Billy!

I found my path in life after having them. I was a {censored}bag asshole before them. I've literally double and a halved my salary and found a motivation I never knew I had. They make me be a better person and as a result my life has actually gotten better.

I have no probs with ppl not wanting kids but for them to assume we lose our lives with kids? Naw. I still get a bj every single morning, and still {censored} at night. Every. Got. Damn. Day. I also buy just as much guitar gear. We don't travel nearly as much but in a few years after daycare is over we'll be able to take them on trips and add
$2500 back in to our budget every month.

It's possible to still rock after kids. It's hardly an excuse to not have kids. Not wanting kids is the reason to not have kids. Don't gotta justify it beyond that.

Holy {censored}.

• Members

I just had a kid 3 months ago. I have many friends that should not have had kids (they were super broke before they had kids, and epic poor now).

So honestly I respect those that chose not to have kids. I know I would be a {censored} lawyer so I'm glad you have the ability to realize you would be a {censored} parent.

• Members

So, the wife and I have decided to never have children.

It's weird, I've always thought of it as one of those things I'll do it and some unspecified time in the future - you know, have a bit of fun now then get serious and have kids.

With some introspection I've realised I don't want any kids. Turns out the wife feels the same way.

We feel they take over your lives - time-wise, responsibility, financially. Kind of like it's been hanging over your head - you know, gotta get a good job so we can get a house for the kids when we have them,l have to get a family car etc. {censored} that, I want a 2 seater and a home cinema

We want to travel, to spend our money on ourselves - live for each other and not another person who is 100% dependent on us.

We're 29 and 30, so not that young

We will live the lives of homosexual couples - nice clothes, furniture, food, cars and holidays and when we're old we'll sell our house and live off the cash and not worry about having to leave an inheritance. Round the world cruise!

There's always a chance you could change your minds someday, but I've had no regrets regarding having no children. :cool: In all reality, though, I've never been with someone I would've trusted enough to have children with. Some can't even be trusted with a simple debit card. :(

Archived