This Crabcore Band Might Be The Worst Band Ever

82camaro355

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The self-loathing closet homosexuality of crab core is just obnoxious now. The hair, the effeminate whining countered by frustrated screams of rage, the conflict between trying to create something beautiful but then trying to ruin it at the same time... this is textbook denial. These guys would be so much happier if they just tried sucking a dick, just once. I bet they'd get haircuts and have better self-esteem if they just went in a dark room one time and sucked a dick with out any one judging them. They can still make music, but I bet it would be listenable, if they just gargled someones balls. Freddie Mercury rocked and he loved the cock, Halford is bad ass and he plows ass... but these guys are {censored}ing awful. I'd bet money that their music would improve exponentially if they could just come to terms with the fact that they are in fact gay and crave the forbidden nectar that is man-seed.

Well put.

• Members

Agreed. If this place gets any older, or more filled with poseurs, it'll be a nursing home or Motley Crue concert.

I'll take this band of SRV, Led Zep, Hendrix, VH or Metallica any day.

Derek

English not your first language, or what? :lol:

You love crabcore. Your man-card has been revoked for life and any subsequent opions on anything have been rendered invalid. :o

• Members
Agreed. If this place gets any older, or more filled with poseurs, it'll be a nursing home or Motley Crue concert.

Derek

Take your skinny jeans, lip piercing and your > haircut and GTFO!! :mad:

poseur, really. pot, meet kettle.... :facepalm:

• Members

Derek

CRABCORE = SRV, Zeppelin, Hendrix, VH, Metallica

trollface.jpg?1296494117

• Members

The thing is, if it was just chaotic and noisy it would make sense to me. I mean I'd still hate it but I'd at least "get" the logic behind what they're trying to to do.

Its the sacharine autotuned hooks that push it into making no goddamned sense.

• Members

{censored} Victory. I did some work for them a while back and it took almost 6 months to get paid. Finally was able to get a hold of the head of the label. The way they treat the talent on the label is pretty well known. If you want to be on Victory then you're just an idiot to think it'll turn out any different.

• Members

The self-loathing closet homosexuality of crab core is just obnoxious now. The hair, the effeminate whining countered by frustrated screams of rage, the conflict between trying to create something beautiful but then trying to ruin it at the same time... this is textbook denial. These guys would be so much happier if they just tried sucking a dick, just once. I bet they'd get haircuts and have better self-esteem if they just went in a dark room one time and sucked a dick with out any one judging them. They can still make music, but I bet it would be listenable, if they just gargled someones balls. Freddie Mercury rocked and he loved the cock, Halford is bad ass and he plows ass... but these guys are {censored}ing awful. I'd bet money that their music would improve exponentially if they could just come to terms with the fact that they are in fact gay and crave the forbidden nectar that is man-seed.

lol this cracked me up dude. this post is {censored}ing hilarious.

• Members

This post should be a thread ender.

• Members

Dani Doom-vocals

Eric Azure-vocals

Matt Ryan-guitar/programming

Julian Reckless-guitar

John Martian-drums

Keebler-synths/beatz

Ethan-bass/vocals

r. u. {censored}ing. srs.

i seriously am personally enraged. and i want to kick my keyboardist out of my band, even though he doesnt sound anything like this. just guilt by association.

{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}ARGH!!!!

• Members

r. u. {censored}ing. srs.

i seriously am personally enraged. and i want to kick my keyboardist out of my band, even though he doesnt sound anything like this. just guilt by association.

{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}{censored}ARGH!!!!

I think you could kill them all and get away with it. Like at the murder trial, just show the judge that video and the list of names and be like "WTF else was I supposed to do?!?! LOOK AT THEM!!!". The judge would be like "Thank you for your kind service to all of humanity. CASE DISMISSED!!!" :p

• Members

exactly. "exhibit A for the consideration of the jury, Dani Doom" --"objection, your honor, relevance?"
"your honor, the defense wishes to remind that not only is the last name 'Doom', but that Dani is pelled with an 'i'"

*courtroom gasps collectively, the soft chatter grows steadilly to a caucophony*

"ORDER! ORDER! on the 7 counts of first degree murder of the 'band'.... *flips through papers, dons bifocals*...um, ahem, 'design the skyline', i find the defendant, michael l. youngblood, not guilty. you are free to go, sir, and deficate on their feeble, god-forsaken trash piles of corpses."

Archived